No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    it is when a loser with zero redeeming qualities is following you around. you don't have the impact that i've got, so you aren't going to udnerstand what it's like to be famous and have a massive impact on the internet.

now become funny or give it a rest.
    lmaoooooooooo

As for the topic, Kimbo was ****in great. Legit badass and gentleman.

Comment

it is when a loser with zero redeeming qualities is following you around. you don't have the impact that i've got, so you aren't going to udnerstand what it's like to be famous and have a massive impact on the internet.

now become funny or give it a rest.
      I'm not trying to be funny,I'm simply remembering and celebrating a pioneer.

The combat sports world is hurting. We've lost 2 legends in the last week. This isn't about me or you. It's about the departed,it's a time for mourning, remembrance,and celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        lmaoooooooooo

As for the topic, Kimbo was ****in great. Legit badass and gentleman.
        I don't think people realize the beast that Kimbo was. When he got into MMA he was already old and shot. A young Kimbo was a real hitta.

Comment

are you 10 years old?

i've never blocked anybody, but this forum tagging sh#t is new. prove to me that your existence is worth recognizing.

i have no idea what a troll's purpose would serve if he's not trying to have material worth even acknowledging. wasting time in a meaningless life, i suppose.

you're not the first to follow me around the forum looking for attention. annie and BG used to post on my wall every day
          What the hell is your vagina bleeding about in here man? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

pretty obvious that i'm telling him that his material sucks, and for him to stop tagging me in posts to get my attention. unless you legitimately have trouble reading, it was obvious what the posts were intended to do.

i understand that most of you aren't impactful enough to get followed artound on the bscene, but i'm a talented, talented man. if he wants to get the attention of the don he's going to need to bring better material that fredo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                New England is a very complicated and volatile man. He can be difficult at times,but I'm proud to call him a friend.

Comment

so much death lately

Prince, Ali, Kimbo, Sean Rooks, Steph's game in the Finals, Phife, Chyna
                  Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 06-09-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X