Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the easiest big fight in Floyd Mayweather's career apart from Corrales and G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    people need to stop mentioning gatti. he'd not only lose when he stepped up, he'd get freaking destroyed.

you guys clearly didn't follow his career.

gatti was an action fighter who got on TV regularly. he was not a great. he wasn't even a very good.

he bled all over the place, swelled like a baloon, and ridiculous power. he's arguably the most exciting boxer of all time.

corrales was a world class fighter who floyd undressed. that's a historically significant undressing. floyd was f#cking scary against chico corrales. not only was he as sharp as you can get, he was punching with power.

gatti just isn't on that level.
    Gatti was world class in the 90's at the lower weight classes.

Comment

#48 and I am not even joking. Floyd looked unblemished after the fight (a little bump on his lip but ahhh that wasn't ****) and literally won throwing THE LEASE AMOUNT OF PUNCHES HE'S EVER THROWN in a 12 round fight! It took the least amount of effort to beat Pac 9 rounds to 3. Now that's easy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        #48 and I am not even joking. Floyd looked unblemished after the fight (a little bump on his lip but ahhh that wasn't ****) and literally won throwing THE LEASE AMOUNT OF PUNCHES HE'S EVER THROWN in a 12 round fight! It took the least amount of effort to beat Pac 9 rounds to 3. Now that's easy.
        Some people would think I'm trolling by putting Pacquiao on the list but I really believe that this was one of Floyd's easiest fights, this is the guys that Floyd was supposed to be scared of, this is the guy that was supposed to bring something out of Floyd that we never saw before, Floyd was slipping and showed that he'S aging against Maidana, yet he handled Pacquiao just like Marquez or any other smaller slow opponent, controlling range and getting an easy win, no stress, if Manny wouldn't have thrown these ineffective flurries on the ropes the fight would've been a shut out.

But I think the Marquez fight was easier

Comment

Manny, it was so easy that Pac had to make excuses for looking so bad and getting whipped so easily.

Comment

Haha, I knew a lot of people would just vote for Pacquiao regardless here but he still won rounds against Floyd, whereas others on the list didn't clearly win any rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X