No announcement yet.

Lomachenko v Walters unification planned for October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
    He WILL outwork Walters no doubt... He will neutralize Walter's jab and reach with incredible foot work and angles. Walter will be searching for that one big shot all night.

Walters is a great fighter but he doesn't have Floyd's speed to match his reach. I.E. he won't be able to frustrate Loma the way that Floyd is able to frustrate his opponents.

Also, you guys forget that Loma is a very naturally strong dude... watch some of his training videos... doing one arm pull ups, he's got those huge arms... He's a muscular guy... He might not be quite as powerful and heavy handed as Walters but he has power...

I believe that both fighters chins will be tested like never before in this fight.
    Lol.. No Walters doesn't search for big shots.. You even watched him before? To busy watching Loma struggle with a washed up Salido ?H e might not be as powerful? Its a damn fact he isnt, its not even open for debate.

Comment

• Loma wins easier then expected.

Comment

• Leaning towards Walters at the moment, I can see it playing out a bit like Crawford vs Gamboa, with Walters playing the role of Crawford.
        Last edited by Light_Speed; 05-26-2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X