No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Tops Michael Sprott, Fails To Impress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Tops Michael Sprott, Fails To Impress

By Jake Donovan - The warning was issued to Robert Helenius that Saturday's stay-busy fight with Michael Sprott in Germany was viewed by EPIX - which picked up the U.S. rights to the show - as an evaluation fight.

The unbeaten heavyweight managed a unanimous decision win over the British journeyman by scores off 97-93 (twice) and 98-93. The network will eventually weigh in on the fight, but even the victor himself wasn't impressed.

"I could have been busier," Helenius admitted after a lethargic - if effective - performance in moving to 19-0 (11KO). [Click Here To Read More]

I did wonder why Helenius didnīt use his right hand but still a huge disappointment. Sprott was good, he clearly got a boost from the Gerber win.

Comment

He's awful.

As soon as he fights someone remotely good, that 0 is gone faster than his hype.

Comment

Helenius is done! He's slow, fat and not excited.

Comment

hes ****e. anyone with speed would piss all over him.

Comment

He got clobbered by Bermany stiverny in the amateurs. It wouldn't even take speed to KO him, just an opponent with a pulse.

Comment

Helenius always was a hype-job. As soon as he was matched with someone half-decent he was exposed (Chisora). He might as well take the K-bro pay cheque now.

Comment

Klitschko eats Helenius for breakfast, easy job

Comment

If David Haye is after an easy route back to the big-time, KO-ing Helenius would put him there.

Man, Sherman Williams wobbled the oath.

Comment

I had no idea Sprott was 37-20. He's better than that.

Helenius is a joker. Chisora schooled him.

Comment

Working...
                    X