No announcement yet.

How did you score the Abril-Bogere fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score the Abril-Bogere fight

Looking through all the cards i collected in twitter, was i too harsh in scoring for Abril 117-109

Most scores were 115-111 or 116-111

i will post up all the scores in the next few hours

cheers

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
    Looking through all the cards i collected in twitter, was i too harsh in scoring for Abril 117-109

cheers
    I didn't score it, just enjoyed watching it but 117-109 is way too wide I think, many of the early rounds went to the Ugandan.

Comment

Dude mine is even worst I thought it was a pretty competitive fight but Bogere was just unable to find the target. How many clean punches does he land? I hate to post wide scorecard but I had it 118-108.

Comment

Abril 8-4 sounds right to me. He swept the last third of the fight, and I had him winning at least 4 of the first 8.

Comment

I came in at the start of round seven, and I couldn't really give Bogere a single round outside of maybe the 7th. Guy was doing a whole lot but wasn't landing any punches clean.

Comment

Scored it as a loss for boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post

cheers
              9 rounds to 3 Abril. 116-111....I was pissed while watching the fight because of all the dirty tactics by Bogere and how the ref kept warning Abril for it but I did give the cheat a few early rounds. I thought Abril dominated rounds 6-12 for the most part though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                Scored it as a loss for boxing fans.
                I agree there. Bogere needs to join the Ugandan MMA squad, he doesn't belong in a boxing ring.

Comment

didnt score it, but i thought bogere probably won 4 out of the first 7 rounds, then abril took over. 8-4 abril sounds good

Comment

thanks for the scores guys, i will post all press/ fans scores in the next hour

Comment

Working...
                    X