No announcement yet.

49ers are messing up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers are messing up

Alex Smith should be the starter Kapernick isnt that good,but whatever hopefully they meet my broncos in the sb i certainly would rather play them then the giants or packers.

You always go with the one with the hot hand. Alex replaces him when he messes up. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      You always go with the one with the hot hand. Alex replaces him when he messes up. Plain and simple.
      Smith will be broken from this.

Comment

agree...
        what better back up than Smith, the kid is hot right now he might be the next great thing or just a Jeremy Lin but if it ain't broke why fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Smith will be broken from this.
          During the Singeltary days he's been replaced as a starting QB all the time due to his lackluster performance. There should be no difference now.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            agree...
            what better back up than Smith, the kid is hot right now he might be the next great thing or just a Jeremy Lin but if it ain't broke why fix it.
            It wasnt broken with Smith,i am from Nevada i have watched a lot of Kapernick he will fall apart the kid is mediocre imo.

Comment

During the Singeltary days he's been replaced as a starting QB all the time due to his lackluster performance. There should be no difference now.
              he was 18-19 in his last game and was benched due to injury

Comment

Thats got to be a massive blow to Alex a lot of being a good qb is confidence.

Comment

Harbaugh is the reason this team became elite, whatever Harbaugh decides, it must be the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Thats got to be a massive blow to Alex a lot of being a good qb is confidence.
                    He better suck it up.........earning millions of dollars in exchange for 6 mediocre years.

Comment

Working...
                    X