Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye must learn lessons from his humbling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even now the so called 'boxing fans' don't get it....

Haye talked himself into contention! Haye talked himself into a 15 million pound pay day! Haye talked YOU (Haye fans) into parting with your money whilst still loving him.

Haye got you; hook line and sinker and still you don't get it................................................ ......................

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
      Even now the so called 'boxing fans' don't get it....

Haye talked himself into contention! Haye talked himself into a 15 million pound pay day! Haye talked YOU (Haye fans) into parting with your money whilst still loving him.

Haye got you; hook line and sinker and still you don't get it................................................ ......................
      Nah, I don't much care for the Klitschko style and so I route for the guys who keep losing. I'm not delusional. I understand what it means to dominate an era, but haters gotta hate. Dude I'd route for James Toney if they signed that fight....****ing Toney. Maybe there was a legitimate number of fans who honestly believed in Haye, but would they have if he was the same caliber boxer he is with a style similar to Wlad's? I dunno but I doubt it. I think there's a much larger lack of respect for the way Wlad dominate rounds than Klitschko fans realize.

Comment

Haye lost the fight, but hes still up to his old tricks though, so im not sure he has been humbled. He said he hurt Wlad more than Wlad hurt him. Doesnt sound like a humble man to me.

But having said that he did acknowledge that Wlad was too good on the night. But just wants the world to know he thinks he hurt Wlad more than Wlad hurt him. Let that be the last word in hayes opinion.

Comment

Fuck David 'Aye.

The vast majority finally saw through him.

Whatever happened to "You're all bums and you'll get knocked the **** out"?

The only two relevant guys he fought reduced him to the worst punchstats of his career - and one of those was only considered relevant because he held a belt that wasn't really his.

Haye"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
          X