Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Pacquaio is "hiding something" with his ducking of RANDOM blood test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Pacquaio is "hiding something" with his ducking of RANDOM blood test?

The guy came out with about 10 different excuses why he doesn't want to give blood on a random date.

His body is covered in tattoo's, which proves he has no fear of needles.

He gave blood before the Clottey and Hatton fight (non drug test), which proves he has no problem giving blood during training camp.

The only thing which Pacquaio absolutely refuses is giving blood on a RANDOM date. Again, Pacquaio obviously has no problems with needles, he only has problems with needles on RANDOM dates.

The USADA's standard testing procedure which is highly effective at preventing cheaters from cheating is only effective if their testing is random. So why does Manny want to change the rules of their organization just for him, by setting cutoff dates, which would render the testing useless? Why does Manny demand ineffective drug testing?

What is Pacquaio scared of? Is he hiding something?
    Yes, I think Pacquaio's behavior is suspicious.
    59.69%
    No, I don't think Pacquaio is hiding something.
    40.31%

Hopefully this poll gets more votes than Pacquaio will in his election...

Comment

Are you Pureboxer?

Comment

I honestly see no reason not to take the test, so yes, I do find his absolute refusal to take such simple test a tad bit suspicious.

Comment

The only way to find out is if he take's the tests so we can all see the fight of the century!! omg the more people talk about it the more i want to see it!!
          MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

no. I think its surprising that he even compromised on this issue. I would have flat out said no, even if I had nothing to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
              no. I think its surprising that he even compromised on this issue. I would have flat out said no, even if I had nothing to hide.
              Love how you totally avoided reality, Phil. Well guess what? He didn't say no. He said yes. Now how do you explain his actions thereafter?

Comment

I don't think he's hiding something I just think he's being really stupid, feeding people such suspicion my avoiding these tests like the wind when there's tons of money ready to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Love how you totally avoided reality, Phil. Well guess what? He didn't say no. He said yes. Now how do you explain his actions thereafter?
                  He ducked reality like how Pacquaio ducked the drug test.

Comment

Whether he is or isnt doesnt really matter , the question has been popped and his refusal does not help his cause , people have cheated for whole lot less money than what Manny has made winning , cut the bull**** and take the test ..

Comment

Working...
                    X