Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-03-2017, 05:51 PM #121331
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1696 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,395,729,558,719.92
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

I don't think Batshoes has any real talent other than being calm in front of goal.

Hope he leaves me with egg on my face but I can't see it. His first touch is poor and he also has this habit of just being nowhere near the ball if they hit a longer pass up to him. It isn't the quality of the ball either as Morata and Costa made it stick.

Batshuayi looks like a poor man's Jermaine Defoe to me
Sparked_26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:37 PM #121332
Gunslinger

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,996,304,304,682,040.00
Total Points: 21,996,304,304,895,812.00
Have one on me brotha. - Move BRICKS Cool cat, good poster - mangler cocktail hour - MANGLER Viva Antonio Margarito!!! - Jack Ruby more drank - MANGLER 
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Benny rocks! - Bloody$Nate$ good to have people like you on this forum - BoZz Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas :] - dj emzz Happy holidays bro! - led 
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

if you look at any of Belgium’s top strikers.

Lukaku
Benteke
Batshuayi
Origi

If Batshuayi has no real talent then do any of them have talent?
Lukaku has the touch of a rapist and (so far) can only find the net against used car salesmen.
Benteke is basically a dark skinned Andy Carrol.
Origi is a bigger Walcott without the goal scoring patch Walcott has once every 6 months.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:53 PM #121333
Undisputed Champion

Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

I actually like Benteke. Always have. He'd be great at Chelsea even now!

Lukaku has managed to make himself relevant for all 90 minutes. And is just a proper heavyweight now.

Batshoes is just so peripheral. I never knew it was possible to have a bad game and score a hat trick before he did it against Nottingham Forest. It was extraordinary. You couldn't even say he gave those defenders a tough game it was unbelievable. He was just a ball magnet and the ball virtually hit him every time and he nutsed the keeper once.

I'd say he might be from the Fillipo Inzaghi school of old school striker but Batshoes's movement is terrible.

With all that said. The kid is a cult hero and has probably scored the two most memorable Chelsea goals of the last 4 seasons for me anyway. Honestly, if Chelsea won a champions league title this season this kid would somehow score the winner.

I think he might just be lucky.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:13 AM #121334
Banned

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
black.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,096,011,209,348,448.00
Total Points: 29,096,011,209,386,544.00
tua likes burgers! - Left Hook Tua nice rap mate!! - -veteran420- Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Batshoes is just so peripheral. I never knew it was possible to have a bad game and score a hat trick before he did it against Nottingham Forest. It was extraordinary. You couldn't even say he gave those defenders a tough game it was unbelievable. He was just a ball magnet and the ball virtually hit him every time and he nutsed the keeper once.

I think he might just be lucky.
I said the same thing to my mates when we saw him against Forest.

Granted it was our second string, and our reserve defense was dogshit, but i don't think he barely touched the ball all game and came away with a hat-trick!

It was a game in which you can see where the quality was, Hazard and Fabregas never got out of first gear and waltzed through us, and Christensen, Zappacosta and Bakayoko looked great.

Bats is an enigma. Not seen him a great game but gets goals.

How crucial are his goals though? Is he a match-winner, or does he just appear when you are already cruising at 3-0 up?
black.ink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:00 AM #121335
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ink View Post
I said the same thing to my mates when we saw him against Forest.

Granted it was our second string, and our reserve defense was dogshit, but i don't think he barely touched the ball all game and came away with a hat-trick!

It was a game in which you can see where the quality was, Hazard and Fabregas never got out of first gear and waltzed through us, and Christensen, Zappacosta and Bakayoko looked great.

Bats is an enigma. Not seen him a great game but gets goals.

How crucial are his goals though? Is he a match-winner, or does he just appear when you are already cruising at 3-0 up?
The title clincher at WBA last season and then winner at Atletico are the two goals that I think are possibly the most memorable Chelsea goals for a long while.

But yeah aside from that he scored a few against Bristol Rovers, Sunderland, Watford, scored one against Carrier Bag from what I remember.

I hope he shows more. His best game was in a friendly against Arsenal. He might be trying too hard but to be fair it doesn't look like it.

Henry rates him though and his opinion obviously carries a lot more weight than mine but I'm only going of what I've seen. Looks limited.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:10 AM #121336
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
E10Rifle is a name known to allE10Rifle is a name known to allE10Rifle is a name known to allE10Rifle is a name known to allE10Rifle is a name known to allE10Rifle is a name known to all
Total Points: 9,865.21

Batshuayi is gash. There’s a reason Conte went with no strikers rather than bring him on at the weekend. Scores tap-ins, but contributes nothing to the team’s play.
E10Rifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:51 PM #121337
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 477 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,382,037,306,583.18
#WigPushers - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
if you look at any of Belgiumís top strikers.

Lukaku
Benteke
Batshuayi
Origi

If Batshuayi has no real talent then do any of them have talent?
Lukaku has the touch of a rapist and (so far) can only find the net against used car salesmen.
Benteke is basically a dark skinned Andy Carrol.
Origi is a bigger Walcott without the goal scoring patch Walcott has once every 6 months.
Well Lukaku is destroying "bums" batshoes is not.. Like I said if you turned the draws United got last season against weak sides turned into wins we would walk the league..

You don't win the title just because you did the double over Chelsea or City

Lukaku played for Everton also.. I mean Everton are **** if they ever beat top teams it's usually by a goal and a proper rearguard effort l..

We shall see with him anyway.. his touch is 100x better then Rooney lol
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:05 PM #121338
Bearing Fruit

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
The Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,738,026,927,104.00
Owned that mother fucker!!!!!!!!! - 1lparm terrible poster - Weltschmerz hilarious all round - Alx. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
You lot are sleeping on Batshuayi.

Even Drogba wasnít seen as anything special when arriving in England. He almost left too but Lampard convinced him otherwise.

Iím not saying Bats will be what Drogba was. Drogba had it all and even hit free kicks.

But Batshuayi has the talent. Itís really up to him. Heíll either shine and take the starting position or fold under the pressure.
He's a bum mate
The Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 06:01 AM #121339
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 689 Post(s)
Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,890,657,273.06
No Message - -jose- ATG poster - jas 

Origi is the one.

That boy is nice, no doubt about it.
Roy Jones Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:23 PM #121340
Co.cktail

Quoted: 2303 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,890,175,680,358,376.00
Total Points: 29,832,676,897,848,736.00
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Dont get to watch much football these days so thought i would tune in to England game.

Cant be that bad i thought.

Currently regretting that decision
Tom Cruise is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arsenal are shit, athletically, demanding, football, official, soccer, sports, thread, yank

User Tag List