Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-08-2017, 12:37 AM #41
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2101 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 507,184,689,492,942,651,392.00
Total Points: 507,184,689,493,943,844,864.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Dude fvckin sucks, u have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that sh1t
Looks like the Brits really enjoy Immortal Technique, not surprised as they have sh1tty taste in rap music in general. They think just because Drake is mainstream and that Immortal Technique lives in his moms basement and talks about the illuminati that he's somehow superior. Go figure, the idiots wouldn't know good rap if it smacked them in the face.

If you super dork losers from Britain want to look cool playing something in front of yours friends thats a bit retro then bump this for them, you'll look a lot less stupid.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:16 AM #42
Patriot

Quoted: 5819 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,350,979,467,517,475,422,208.00
Total Points: 53,350,979,467,517,475,422,208.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Dude fvckin sucks, u have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that sh1t
I do think he's gone deeper and deeper into conspiracy theory shiet lately

He performed at my college and I got to meet him. I was big on IT at the time and now if he was performing near me I wouldn't give two fvcks lol
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:02 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,437,748.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

He performed at my college and I got to meet him. I was big on IT at the time and now if he was performing near me I wouldn't give two fvcks lol
Id spit in his fvcking eye if I met him
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:58 AM #44
Lieutenant

JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Everyone who is 14-22 is big on him.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:54 AM #45
Banned

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
black.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,677,931,433,535,420.00
Total Points: 29,677,931,433,573,632.00
tua likes burgers! - Left Hook Tua nice rap mate!! - -veteran420- Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Looks like the Brits really enjoy Immortal Technique, not surprised as they have sh1tty taste in rap music in general. They think just because Drake is mainstream and that Immortal Technique lives in his moms basement and talks about the illuminati that he's somehow superior. Go figure, the idiots wouldn't know good rap if it smacked them in the face.

If you super dork losers from Britain want to look cool playing something in front of yours friends thats a bit retro then bump this for them, you'll look a lot less stupid.

Lol, Blood Money, 'retro', smh. If you want to throw some MD in, do it right.
black.ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:40 AM #46
Patriot

Quoted: 5819 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,350,979,467,517,475,422,208.00
Total Points: 53,350,979,467,517,475,422,208.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Everyone who is 14-22 is big on him.
I'll give him that this song still means something to me (video not IT's)

BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:00 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4449 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,018,903,006,009,442,304.00
Ignore this ya soft cunt - denium lol - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 
eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ink View Post
Lol, Blood Money, 'retro', smh. If you want to throw some MD in, do it right.
+1
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

you just know this dude is one of those guys that never even listened to mobb deep before prodigy died

if he posted this he would go down as slightly less of a raging homo in my book:
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:46 AM #48
Banned

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
black.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond reputeblack.ink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,677,931,433,535,420.00
Total Points: 29,677,931,433,573,632.00
tua likes burgers! - Left Hook Tua nice rap mate!! - -veteran420- Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
+1

you just know this dude is one of those guys that never even listened to mobb deep before prodigy died

if he posted this he would go down as slightly less of a raging homo in my book:
One of my favourite intro's to an album, ever.
black.ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:13 AM #49
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
+1

How original, let me go head and post something from one of their first 90's albums so I look like trendy. You're a poser guy, you're on of those people who likes older things because you think it was somehow better since their is a nostalgia about it. Probably the same guy making arguments in NSB that Rocky Marciano could take any heavyweight today, you suck bro.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:35 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4449 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,018,903,006,009,442,304.00
Ignore this ya soft cunt - denium lol - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 
eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black.ink View Post
One of my favourite intro's to an album, ever.
yes mate, still remember where i was the first time i heard it, had to re-wind that schit 20+ times. pure screwface.

Quote:
How original, let me go head and post something from one of their first 90's albums so I look like trendy. You're a poser guy, you're on of those people who likes older things because you think it was somehow better since their is a nostalgia about it. Probably the same guy making arguments in NSB that Rocky Marciano could take any heavyweight today, you suck bro.
woah hold tight Socrates we got some incredible logic here.

Not only are you a spastic who thinks a pop star is a better rapper than a rapper, but posting a sick tune from the 90's now means you're a 'nostalgic loser'.

You just keep getting more and more retarded
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hypocritical, immortal, rappers, technique

User Tag List