Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best NFL player you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the best NFL player you've ever seen?

The best NFL player I've ever seen is Barry Sanders. Dude was poetry in motion...special talent. What say you?

LaDainian Tomlinson

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      LaDainian Tomlinson
      Seriously??? LT was good but you can make the argument he's not even the best Charger of all time. Are you old enough to remember Junior Seau?

Comment

Joe Montana the white man

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            Seriously??? LT was good but you can make the argument he's not even the best Charger of all time. Are you old enough to remember Junior Seau?
            You just trumped him with your sly old veteran moves. I wouldn't expect less from an old man like yourself.

Comment

The best NFL player I've ever seen is Barry Sanders. Dude was poetry in motion...special talent. What say you?
              NFL has many positions, that's like asking whose the best athlete in the Olympics. Best QB would probably be Brady, running back definitely Adrian Peterson, Wide Receiver Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson, tight end Gronkowski.

Comment

Not in any order

Barry sanders
                Tom Brady
                Jerry rice
                Reggie white
                Ray Lewis

Comment

Ray Guy from the raiders. Another white man.

Comment

I was born in 1992. The greatest Charger I ever witnessed was LaDainian Tomlinson. Most Chargers fans rank LaDainian Tomlinson as the Top Charger of all time. Fouts is #2 and Seau is #3

Comment

Working...
                    X