Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I'm Most Suited For 154, I Want The Canelo-Smith Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talz View Post
    That means Kell vacates the 147 IBF and Spence will become the champ.
    Yea Haymon will find some guy working the Corn Fields in Mexico who's ranked 200

Comment

The most epic duck of all time. Now he thinks he is a titlist at 54'? Unbelievable!

A con job of epic proportions lol.
      What titlist does he defeat at 54'?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        Brook was just starting to warm up. You lil G fans are lucky his coach pulled the fight.
        Yup he was warming up a coffin or a bed at the hospital. Did you even watch the fight? Brook was hurt and gassed. And you also forget that Golovkin has "another gear" when he chooses to use it. If they didnt stop the fight Brook would of been irreprably hurt. Stop deluding yourself.

Comment

I think Brook packed on too much muscle. In retrospect he should of focused on speed and stamina instead of power. If he fights Canelo and focuses on speed and stamina he has a great chance of beating him. Khan looked great till he had a brain fart and decided to trade with Canelo.

Comment

LMAO you aint lying ...and he cant he'll throw in ghost

Comment

Brook isn't realizing that Canelo is bigger fight night than GGG. By about 10 lbs he comes in 180. So jrm is fine but not against Canelo fake jm

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                I think Brook packed on too much muscle. In retrospect he should of focused on speed and stamina instead of power. If he fights Canelo and focuses on speed and stamina he has a great chance of beating him. Khan looked great till he had a brain fart and decided to trade with Canelo.
                Yes, 'should of' sounds like the contraction 'should have', but it's either should've or should have. Not should of.

Other than that you're pretty close on the assessment... but Brook with 2 good eyes would have at least went some more rounds, and would have definitely been more effective and dominant. I think the injury is what did him in.

Comment

I'm not sure he gets Canelo coming off a loss. If he gets a solid win at 154, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Sorry Kell, but there's along line waiting for Canelo! Now if Smith wins, maybe you get your shot. If he doesn't then you might want Lara, Andrade, or Cotto first!
                    Canelo may not choose Brook, but he certainly SHOULD choose him... either after the Smith fight, or next one behind Smith.

Originally posted by talz View Post
                    That means Kell vacates the 147 IBF and Spence will become the champ.
                    Spence has to get thru a few barriers first. Not a big Thurman fan, but he springs to mind as one who would have something to say about it.

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                    The most epic duck of all time. Now he thinks he is a titlist at 54'? Unbelievable! A con job of epic proportions lol. What titlist does he defeat at 54'?
                    A con job would be you in the ring 5 rounds with GGG. You'd have to wear your Depends AND your track shoes. Brook isn't saying he's 'the guy' at JMW, he's saying he wants a shot... as most top fights do. The guy certainly made your hero GGG look confused and frustrated for a bit there. More than any other of GGGs challengers have.

Comment

Canelo would murder him

Brook thinks because he lasted 5 rounds with GGG an got his face broken he can take on Canelo LMAOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                      X