Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a backpage prostitute today. My first time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
    Didn't you fly to another country to bang some fat chick that was posting on here?

Comment

Didn't you fly to another country to bang some fat chick that was posting on here?
      😂😂😂 some ice needed 4 dat burn

Comment

What the hell did I just read. I went straight to the last page and didn't even read the OP.

$100 for a BJ? Wtf is that ****. Here in Oz you can bang a bangable Asian for 20 mins for $100. I'm assuming in America you can get better value. Or at least the same.

Anyway OP is a ******. Paying for sex is pretty stupid, just get on tinder and if you aren't ugly as hell you should be able to bang a below average to average looking girl on there without much trouble.

Not gonna lie though I've partaken in some hookers; it's good for a laugh when you go to a proper brothel drunk as hell with some mates. Not paying $100 to drive to some dirty ass motel to get sucked off with a Condom. Dumb ass mofo

Comment

my boy paid 250$ to get him and me *******s from these two backpage girls for my 19th Bday,

they were hot but rushed the hell out of us

its crazy how girls can be so stuck up when they are literally prostituting

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Haha post of the year.
              Can anyone confirm to me if ^El Blanco still works there as one of the top gay prostitutes? I was told he earns the most awards there and supposedly gives the best *******s.

Comment

My sources tell me El Blanco's work name is actually La Blankita.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
                  my boy paid 250$ to get him and me *******s from these two backpage girls for my 19th Bday,

Dumbest shit I ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post

I dont think they are stuck up. But whores in general are cold and emotionless just so they can cope doing what they do, plus they just want to get paid and get you the hell away from them.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X