Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No money can make Floyd get in the same ring with PAC. Floyd said so himself that no money is as important to him than his health!! Now why would someone say this about a 1 dimensional come foward easy money brawler?? I don't even know why his fans is still defending this. Imagine if PAC was the one who says his Health is more important these fll0m0es would bump that all day long saying PAC doesn't want the fight. Just look at the ost issues at first when PAC says he wants a certain cut off date but to them it means PAC is juicing. But Floyd coming out saying his health is more important than money means PAC is ducking lol.

Comment

• Desperate to get in the ring cuz unlike Floyd Manny is the People's Champ and will fight anyone that he's asked to...

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
        Desperate to get in the ring cuz unlike Floyd Manny is the People's Champ and will fight anyone that he's asked to...
        Except any legit threat in his weight class but, if your a lightweight or jr welter watch out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Except any legit threat in his weight class but, if your a lightweight or jr welter watch out.
          or when he's not fighting LW's and JWW's (at WW) it is vs losers like Clottey, Margarito the coward and Mosley...

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            Floyd is right, Pac took an "L" therefor floyd deserves 150% of the money.
            It sounds like typical Floyd being his chicken crap self, he never wants no part of Pacman, because he knows he would get seriously hurt. Man FLOYED makes so many excuses, stop already!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              or when he's not fighting LW's and JWW's (at WW) it is vs losers like Clottey, Margarito the coward and Mosley...
              The mans run upto jr lightweight was phenominal and undeniable. That said the exact criticism p tards and haters dish out to floyd is the exact same thing pac has done since david diaz at lightweight. The double standards are ludicrous and fly right over the heads of some posters who, on any other subject are knowledgable and insightful but you bring floyd and manny its just this vitriolic nonsense. Their is criticism to be heaped on floyd for sure but the exact same things have been done by pac.

Comment

• Just. ****ing. Fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  The mans run upto jr lightweight was phenominal and undeniable. That said the exact criticism p tards and haters dish out to floyd is the exact same thing pac has done since david diaz at lightweight. The double standards are ludicrous and fly right over the heads of some posters who, on any other subject are knowledgable and insightful but you bring floyd and manny its just this vitriolic nonsense. Their is criticism to be heaped on floyd for sure but the exact same things have been done by pac.
                  I'm a huge Pac fan (pre 2009), you're not telling me anything. lol Do you remember when Pac ducked Nate Cambell to fight the much weaker fighter in David Diaz?

Comment

I'm a huge Pac fan (pre 2009), you're not telling me anything. lol Do you remember when Pac ducked Nate Cambell to fight the much weaker fighter in David Diaz?
                    Yeah and Juan Diaz would have been better to. Not saying he couldnt have done it just that cherry picking isnt exclusive.

Comment

Who could forget with all praise that was heaped upon Manny for taking the fight let alone for how he beat the hell out of Diaz. BS fight then and any credit given for that win is BS as well.

Didn't Campbell have 3 belts?

Comment

Working...
                      X