Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto:"After Trout The Options Are Canelo, Martinez, Mayweather II and Chavez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto:"After Trout The Options Are Canelo, Martinez, Mayweather II and Chavez"

http://www.salsoul.com/podcast.php?laperrera#start

wendsday sept 26 at the 56 minutes mark.

He says those are the options after the Trout fight and says that he had three names to choose from for DEC 1st and those were Mayweather(Says that it din't happen because Floyd wanted to fight next year) Pacquiao (didn't happen because of the catchweight demands) and Trout who he decided to face because he felt was the bigger challenge.

I think Chavez is a long shot IMO. That is the least likely of the four options.

Comment

Canelo vs. Cotto, that's the fight right there!

Chavez is too damn big, he needs to forget about that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Canelo vs. Cotto, that's the fight right there!

Chavez is too damn big, he needs to forget about that fight.
        That is THE fight at 154 pounds but I think Canelo needs to face a Top 10 super welterweight before that happens.

Comment

right now there are no reasons to fight Chavez...he dont even have a belt right now...still i think Cotto would beat him easily...i mean okay size yeah but Chavez CANT BOX FOR ****!!!

Man i hope we see Cotto, Martinez, Canelo & May all fighting against each other...no matter in what combination (but no Cotto - May II please)

Comment

Cotto vs Alvarez

Im pretty much in agreement with Dominican Soy about the better prospect being an ALVAREZ VS COTTO being a pretty nice match for both fighters.You guys know the motto: STYLES MAKE FIGHTS.

Comment

Only way I would accept May II is if he beats Trout and Canelo first.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                right now there are no reasons to fight Chavez...he dont even have a belt right now...still i think Cotto would beat him easily...i mean okay size yeah but Chavez CANT BOX FOR ****!!!

Man i hope we see Cotto, Martinez, Canelo & May all fighting against each other...no matter in what combination (but no Cotto - May II please)
                Chavez would beat Cotto in a war of attrition, he's just too damn big.

Comment

First I'd like to see Cotto - Canelo.. If he wins I'd like to see Martinez - Cotto... I'd rather not see it at 154 but I don't think he would go to 160 so maybe 156..

Comment

Cotto needs to expose the ginger first then take on Sergio.

Comment

Working...
                    X