Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    it should effect your everyday life...if it does then you really need to step away from the Keyboard and step into the real world
    Tell that to the 800 million users on FB

Comment

She used to think i was looking at **** sites, because every time she would walked pass the pc, there would be an avi or sig with some naked females....lol.

Comment

Who gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyme 4 Rhyme View Post
          Who gives a ****
          Debbie downer over here

Why you mad doggy?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            She used to think i was looking at **** sites, because every time she would walked pass the pc, there would be an avi or sig with some naked females....lol.
            Lol yea I've gotten that reaction before.......explaining its just dudes who have pix of girls on their avi's and it's not really those girls your talking too Is a tough task lol

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              my wife watches big PPV fights with me, she bought me tickets and went with me to see Cotto-Yuri fight in Yankee stadium...good seats too...but here's the catch the very next day after a fight I must take her out...Dinner and a Movie...
              I'd take that deal in a heartbeat!!!!

Comment

My wife only wants to watch when there is a Japanese fighter in the ring. I think she might be racist but then again she married me. lol

She'll wake up really early to stream the Japanese boxing matches, which is cool with me cause I get to watch too.

Like some other guy posted earlier, my wife also calls it the boxing game. Haha

Comment

I didn't even know that my gurl know about BS until she called me a nuthugger one day while we were at my mom's house and we were arguing about Floyd

Comment

Mines doesn't know about boxingscene and how i post .
                    She doesnt really care too much for boxing anyways its almost as if she acts like she does just to satisfy me .

I like it that way too

Comment

• I gotta say you guys who have girls that'll watch it with you are pretty lucky. I've never dated a girl who could actually get into. I remember I dated one girl and I told her that to be with me we had to watch Tyson vs Douglas and I would point out all the great things about that fight. I was sitting there all amped up like "you see how Buster just keeps pumping that jab, this is a major key to Buster's game plan. The last thing Buster wants to do is let Tyson get on the inside cause he has devastating uppercuts. You see Tyson needs to quit head hunting. He needs to go to the body more so it'll slow Buster's footwork." In hindsight I probably sounded like a loser to her for going on and on about jabs, footwork, and combos.

Comment

Working...
                      X