• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry brother but Kovi ain't knocking out Stevenson
    Once he tastes the left he'll think twice about going inside
    And cannot fight going backwards

Comment

He needs to assemble a team around him. Drop his ego and start listening to his trainer and take his advice during a fight. Oh yeah start training with a routine that's proven to work. Take a tune up fight to see if these changes work. If he can't or won't do theses things then retire.

Comment

Really don't hope that Ward softened him.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Sorry brother but Kovi ain't knocking out Stevenson
          Once he tastes the left he'll think twice about going inside
          And cannot fight going backwards
          I was speaking hypothetically. I don't think it's a solved issue but it be a good fight.

Comment

The funny thing about you cocccckkkk slaves is you don't realize how close Ward and kov are in terms of how good they are. Kov was robbed the first fight, second fight was razor thin too.

If fights happen in U.S. ward wins, if they happened in russia KOV wins.

Just kunttt yourself up man, stop speaking poorly of much better men than yourself

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              The funny thing about you cocccckkkk slaves is you don't realize how close Ward and kov are in terms of how good they are. Kov was robbed the first fight, second fight was razor thin too.

Just kunttt yourself up man, stop speaking poorly of much better men than yourself
              Wtf???
              I thought pot was legal not acid
              :gay:

Comment

Kovi is washed up
                Duva don't care about him
                The man has been beaten down mentally
                Will never be the same fighter that's for sure
                I don't think so either but he reinvented himself after Boone. He could reasonably do it again. I make fun of the racist guys but I'm actually impartial. For me skill and determination determines all. I think bias is wrong on both sides but I will clown these people since they aren't reasonable to begin with.

He is mentally ****ed up
                Never be the same confidant fighter he was
                Ward beat him not just in the ring but mentally also
                Sure Kovi never thought piddy paddy punches from Ward would ko him
                Ward switches up his punch technique. Soft hard. Soft hard. Loma is the only Eastern European that has mastered this dynamic. Golovkins close but he's not as polished. He certainly has mastered hitting head movement like Loma. But he has mastered punching people when they use their legs if you watch him the bag he practices hitting it with haymakers while it swings. For the stiff Eastern Europeans this is pretty hitech stuff. And probably his only special effect.

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Kov ain't bout to become an accountant. His wife better talk that **** in his ear. Because retirement gonna be here soon enough get your money while you can.
                He has a beautiful wife. Not sexy but charming plain and wholesome. I suspect she's a grounded person and can pull her man to lgether. Since I believe these women are more intelligent then the sex queens.

The first fight was close but here's where your wrong.

Ward was landing less punches than the first fight before the stoppage. The difference was the effectiveness in these punches. You could visibly tell Kovalev was being worn down. Even though he was outlanding him.

Part of this was the haymaker that Ward swung at the beginning of each round. He missed a couple. But to have a guy tap you to death especially to the body through out the round hen start the round with a good strong haymaker to the head his will breaking. The haymaker that started the end was actually a build off from the previous round starters.

Comment

Racists have always credited them self with being smarter and more determined than their fast twitch muscle blacks. The old cartoons Said that blacks were lazy and mentally inferior. If fact, you see that in NBA and NFl with blacks being labeled immature less intelligent and relying on there athletiscm.

How does it feel that he new generation of black fighters are actually smarter and more determined then their white counterparts?

Who is the biggest cry baby in recent history
                  pollcode.com free polls

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                    Racists have always credited them self with being smarter and more determined than their fast twitch muscle blacks. The old cartoons Said that blacks were lazy and mentally inferior. If fact, you see that in NBA and NFl with blacks being labeled immature less intelligent and relying on there athletiscm.

How does it feel that he new generation of black fighters are actually smarter and more determined then their white counterparts?

Who is the biggest cry baby in recent history
                    pollcode.com free polls
                    LOL Amewrican whites aren't poor enough to box. Extremely low participation rate. You have to be somewhat desperate to risk your brain for potential high pay.

That's why you see a lot of former soviet whites from eastern Europe and Russia who have higher frequency in terms of participation in boxing. They are doing just fine BTW a lot of young and coming talent..

Why are you bringing up racial comics from the 1950's lol. SPorts are multi ethnic and multi national now kiddo!!!Especially boxing

Comment

Ward got a gift in the first fight and when he was behind in the second one he resolved to punching in the balls. That is the tale of the tape!

Comment

Working...
                      X