Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Max Kellerman praise Andre Ward for holding/grappling/arm-clamping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    cuckie McGee
    Scrooge McCuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Because Kellerman is a self loathing white apologist liberal left wing Democratic snowflake vegan safe space-taking pussy beta cuck-cuckold cuckie McGee who lets black men rail his wife.

Seriously though -- these Ward/Kovalev holding threads are getting ridiculous now.

Comment

Because Ward is a lot more creative with his holding than Klitschko is. Klitschko generally leans and waits for the ref to separate him and his opponents. Ward tries to get work done inside and is a creative in-fighter. Pretty easy to wrap your head around when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
          Because Ward is a lot more creative with his holding than Klitschko is. Klitschko generally leans and waits for the ref to separate him and his opponents. Ward tries to get work done inside and is a creative in-fighter. Pretty easy to wrap your head around when you think about it.
          I mean, if you want to put a positive spin on things then headbutts and elbows ARE creative, but they aren't exactly legal in-fighting maneuvers are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
            I mean, if you want to put a positive spin on things then headbutts and elbows ARE creative, but they aren't exactly legal in-fighting maneuvers are they?
            No, but Ward does a lot more than headbutt and elbow people. Fair enough - Ward has broken the rules at times but it doesn't change the fact that he's a creative inside fighter, which Klitschko is not.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              If Klitschko was black you'd be telling us he is the second coming. You guys make me laugh calling each other out when all you are is hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Wlad should have been disqualified in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                  Max just loves Andre Ward...that's all it is.
                  Gay liberal I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    Max just loves Andre Ward...that's all it is.
                    Yeah, but I regained a bit of respect for him when in the later weeks he started saying that on second thought, after rewatching the fight, he had Kovalev winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Wlad should have been disqualified in this fight.
                      Ward should have been DQed in the Kessler fight for his intentional head butts.

Comment

Working...
                      X