No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao builds homes for the poor in Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao builds homes for the poor in Philippines

Boxer and politician Manny Pacquiao, has built over 1,000 houses for poor Philippinos in his home town.

The multi-millionaire boxing champion, who is also a congressman, posted on his Facebook page of the housing project he has put up in the Philippines.

"I'm so happy giving this houses free to my constituents in Sarangani Province from my own pocket more than thousand families are the beneficiaries," he said.

Pacquiao, who is also a born-again Christian, earned millions of dollars from his 'fight of the century' with former boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather, although he lost the bout.

He posted: "As faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms, each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others".

"I'm still building more because I always believe what the bible says offer hospitality to one another without grumbling."

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/...pines_c1295590

Manny is known for his golden hearth,what would make me sad is if Manny loss money to help people and he will be left with no help.
    Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 10-24-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

No queers allowed

Comment

Doesn't get enough credit for it but he's definitely a philanthropist. I don't agree with much of what he says, some of it makes me cringe, but I applaud him for living his convictions. Bravo MannyPac.

Comment

What does this have to do with Boxingscene?

Comment

Great man indeed

Comment

He also supports the murder of drug users.

Comment

thats cool. hopefully he stops killing them next

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Manny is known for his golden hearth,what would make me sad is if Manny loss money to help people and he will be left with no help.
                  Thats sadly how it happens, if he loses all his money and helps others Noboy will help him.

Look how Hollywood turned on him when he denounced gay marriage, all that good he has done for his people is nothing because all that matters is you approve gays, tranny and pedos. all that other good stuff he has done is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    He also supports the murder of drug users.
                    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    thats cool. hopefully he stops killing them next
                    always focusing on something negative to say when there is something positive about Pacman smh

never gets old with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X