Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Rios in your welterweight rankings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    yet again you show you know shiet about boxing. Alvarado beat Mauricio Herrera, Bredies Prescott orwateva and Carlos Molina (pervert)
    Lol reaching and scraping the bottom of the barrel arent we? 10 fight molina fighting at light welterweight! and frikking breidis prestcot, and to top them atg wins Herrera none the less who people only know who he is now after Garcia let him jab him to death... If you dont think Rios is his best win and only of note you must be high or full of ****....I can smell you miles away, and most importantly it was mostly directed to Rios whats his biggest win.... I'll wait so you can google it I dare you to come up with any other name that's not Alvarado's.

Comment

I don't rank rios anywhere. He sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Lol reaching and scraping the bottom of the barrel arent we? 10 fight molina fighting at light welterweight! and frikking breidis prestcot, and to top them atg wins Herrera none the less who people only know who he is now after Garcia let him jab him to death... If you dont think Rios is his best win and only of note you must be high or full of ****....I can smell you miles away, and most importantly it was mostly directed to Rios whats his biggest win.... I'll wait so you can google it I dare you to come up with any other name that's not Alvarado's.
        lol ill disagree with you because I think mauricio herrera is a much tougher fight than brandon rios stylistically and carlos molina who beat your god lara is a pretty damn good win regardless of when they fought. And I'll consider Acosta, Rios' best win because it made him a world champ. so fck off fckboy

Comment

I'd put him 13-18. I like Rios but it'd be tough for him to crack the top 10 WWs. Rather him fight at 140 if he could make the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            1. Manny Pacquiao
            2. Floyd Mayweather
            3. Timothy Bradley
            4. Juan Manuel Marquez
            5. Marcos Maidana
            6. Amir Khan
            7. Luis Abregu
            8. Shawn Porter
            9. Keith Thurman
            10. Kell Brook
            11. Provodnikov
            12. Robert Guerrero
            13. Luis Collazo
            14. Paulie Malignaggi
            15. Devon Alexander
            16. Mike Alvarado
            17. Brandon Rios
            18. Josesito Lopez
            Who is that In your sig? From a show? If so it looks sick.

Your top 5 is spot on but completely disagree with Khan that high especially since his only win at 147 is a guy you have at 13. I'd go.

1. Floyd
            2. Manny
            3. Bradley
            4. Marquez
            5. Maidana
            6. Porter
            7. Abregu
            8. Provodnikov
            9. Guerrero
            10. Alexander
            11. Thurman
            12. Brook
            13. Khan
            14. Collazo
            15. Broner
            16. Paulie
            17. Alvarado
            18. Rios
            19. Lopez
            20. Chaves

If Rios loses Chaves takes his spot and can work his way up. Thurman should beat one of the top 10 guys to get in even though It's not fair people won't fight him. Maidana is high for nearly beating Floyd.

Comment

no lower than 20

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Who is that In your sig? From a show? If so it looks sick.

Your top 5 is spot on but completely disagree with Khan that high especially since his only win at 147 is a guy you have at 13. I'd go.

1. Floyd
                2. Manny
                3. Bradley
                4. Marquez
                5. Maidana
                6. Porter
                7. Abregu
                8. Provodnikov
                9. Guerrero
                10. Alexander
                11. Thurman
                12. Brook
                13. Khan
                14. Collazo
                15. Broner
                16. Paulie
                17. Alvarado
                18. Rios
                19. Lopez
                20. Chaves

If Rios loses Chaves takes his spot and can work his way up. Thurman should beat one of the top 10 guys to get in even though It's not fair people won't fight him. Maidana is high for nearly beating Floyd.

Comment

Both top 15.. Slightly ahead of the highly touted #77 Rodney "sandman" Salsa

Comment

Working...
                  X