No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    And if it is a legit robbery like Matthysse-Judah, Matthysse-Alexander, Peterson fans will say it wasn't a robbery.
    "It was close, the official record says Peterson won, that's the FACTS."

But the FACTS don't matter when it's someone those posters like. Then it's a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC
      If Lucas was a harder puncher than feather fisted Khan (who did what Lucas couldn't, in his KO of Judah); I would have said Matthysse by KO, but he ain't, so Peterson by Decision. PM me to bet, I'll bet all my points Matthysse doesn't win by KO.
      Judah quit vs Khan...

Stop boxrec'ing. It wasn't no KO.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987
        Quote:

Originally Posted by thuggery

And if it is a legit robbery like Matthysse-Judah, Matthysse-Alexander, Peterson fans will say it wasn't a robbery.

"It was close, the official record says Peterson won, that's the FACTS."

But the FACTS don't matter when it's someone those posters like. Then it's a robbery.
        they will most likely score it a shut out.

Comment

• I think Peterson pulls off the upset..Which it seems like it would be,with Lucas being an atg an all..

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how Matthysse responds when faced with a pretty big, physically strong JWW that steps inside, negates his usual mid-range punching distance and really forces him to work.We've yet to see him truly tested there against a fighter of Peterson's ability and experience.The notable name's that he's been fighting over the last two or so years were generally counter-punchers, allowing themselves to be pushed back and giving him enough time and distance to really get off his punches and build up momentum.

PEDerson can really fight, so don't write off the juiced-up freak, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Will be interesting to see how Matthysse responds when faced with a pretty big, physically strong JWW that steps inside, negates his usual mid-range punching distance and really forces him to work.We've yet to see him truly tested there against a fighter of Peterson's ability and experience.The notable name's that he's been fighting over the last two or so years were generally counter-punchers, allowing themselves to be pushed back and giving him enough time and distance to really get off his punches and build up momentum.

I agree with this...

Comment

• the guy that uses PEDs will win

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by prinzemanspopa

Will be interesting to see how Matthysse responds when faced with a pretty big, physically strong JWW that steps inside, negates his usual mid-range punching distance and really forces him to work.We've yet to see him truly tested there against a fighter of Peterson's ability and experience.The notable name's that he's been fighting over the last two or so years were generally counter-punchers, allowing themselves to be pushed back and giving him enough time and distance to really get off his punches and build up momentum.

I agree with this...
                  So you agree that he's on the juice and still support him? Disgusting...

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post

Very true. This is the hardest fight for both guys in the tournament. I'd pick either of them to whoop Garcia's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Very true. This is the hardest fight for both guys in the tournament. I'd pick either of them to whoop Garcia's ass.
                      Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X