Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I don't think that you can necessarily denote a country as a "muslim country" as though "muslim countries" are ****geneous. Compare Turkey to Syria say, or Indonesia to Qatar. It's a bit like saying "After you went to Uganda would you go to another Christian country?"
    Good response....

Do you eat any of the local food or stick to the stuff the Army gives you?

Comment

did you meet soldiers from other countries there or were you stuck with US soldiers?

Comment

i never supported the war but i still feel you are one courageous azz mother****ker, lol, nothing but respect, lol, that said, heres my question, lol, do you feel likea hero or do you still feel like the same chiefz as you were before?????????? lol, im just trying to basically try to open my mind to see it in areal soldiers point of view how it feels to have been fighting for a cause???????, peace homie, lol, nyahahaha

by the way, cuac is a b1tch, he himself knows this, (thats a different unrelated topic to you chiefz, chiefz iscool, cuac sukks ****, alotta ****, big blakk ****, lol, that guy is a ****, lol, straight out )lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

What up Chief? Mad respect for going over there. I was in Iraq almost a whole year and I have also been to turkey, Kuwait and Qatar. I loved your comment on the "Muslim country" question. Iraq and turkey are like night and day in comparison. I'd go back to turkey, not so much Iraq lol

Comment

CHIEF!!!!!! Whats good bro!?

Glad to see you back homie..... How does it feel to be back on US soil?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I've been doin my best since being deployed to Afghanistan to keep up with the news and opinions of others in regards to what ya'll think is goin on out there, and what is being reported as news/facts of the what is goin on in theater. So I told a few posters that I would do a Q&A thread once I returned home for R&R. There are alot of good things being done in Afghanistan that unfortunately is not being covered widespread by the media. And alot horrible things that again are not being covered by the media(local or international).

So this thread is for you to post your questions(or offer your opinions, which will be subject to Rebuttal)about whats goin on over there in Afghanistan, and If I know personally(meaning was there or know someone who was there), I will answer(if it's not deemed sensitive info).

All I ask is that you do your very best to be respectful(as I will do the same).

Let the Questions Begin.

first of all, welcome home and thank you
              seriously. thank you

some questions:
              what's the climate like over there?
              what are the women like? diju smasha?
              how's the food?
              did you get a chance to see or go out in any of the cities?

i'm sure you guys were very busy, but did you get a chance to do anything fun with your downtime?
              Last edited by New England; 02-08-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Good response....

Do you eat any of the local food or stick to the stuff the Army gives you?
                I ate the local food once. And that was because I didnt want disrespect the Special Reaction Forces Commander. What I had was pretty good too. But I pretty stuck to what the Army fed me. I didnt do that because of ignorance or anything. But unfortunately water purification is still a little too far behind for my taste in Afghanistan.
                Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                did you meet soldiers from other countries there or were you stuck with US soldiers?
                No I did meet Polish, British, French, Turkish Soldiers. And I worked very closely with Afghan Soldiers(not ANA) But I was mostly around US Soldiers.

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                i never supported the war but i still feel you are one courageous azz mother****ker, lol, nothing but respect, lol, that said, heres my question, lol, do you feel likea hero or do you still feel like the same chiefz as you were before?????????? lol, im just trying to basically try to open my mind to see it in areal soldiers point of view how it feels to have been fighting for a cause???????, peace homie, lol, nyahahaha

by the way, cuac is a b1tch, he himself knows this, (thats a different unrelated topic to you chiefz, chiefz iscool, cuac sukks ****, alotta ****, big blakk ****, lol, that guy is a ****, lol, straight out )lol, nyahahahaha
                Whats goin on Greatest homie????? Naw, I still feel like the same ol Chief bruh. There are things that I'm still trying to adjust to. I dont feel like no hero bruh(I just tried to do the best I could do). I appreciate the opportunity to perform the the job I was asked to accomplish out there. I met alot of good folks, coalition and local. I have a good friend that is a local Afghan, that I still keep in contact with through FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Whats goin on Greatest homie????? Naw, I still feel like the same ol Chief bruh. There are things that I'm still trying to adjust to. I dont feel like no hero bruh(I just tried to do the best I could do). I appreciate the opportunity to perform the the job I was asked to accomplish out there. I met alot of good folks, coalition and local. I have a good friend that is a local Afghan, that I still keep in contact with through FB.
                  you one humble azz motha****er, lol, cool, id be angry if i was in the army but to the people on the front lines or in other countries like you, they should get more than what they get when you come bakk home fromm duty cause you get bakk little for the big sacrifice you do for going out on a very dangerous tour, lol, you shouldnt have to work in my opinion for the next 2 years at least, thats very little to ask for a big thing you do for our country, lol, peacenow

Comment

Did you get any confirmed kills?

Sorry if it's too direct.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      What up Chief? Mad respect for going over there. I was in Iraq almost a whole year and I have also been to turkey, Kuwait and Qatar. I loved your comment on the "Muslim country" question. Iraq and turkey are like night and day in comparison. I'd go back to turkey, not so much Iraq lol
                      Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service Kn8tive. I got a homeboy who was stationed in Turkey, he said it was hella awesome over there but them Turks dont take no ****. The Turkish Soldiers I met seemed like they was a rough and tumble bunch. They aint to be played with.
                      Originally posted by Always View Post
                      CHIEF!!!!!! Whats good bro!?

Glad to see you back homie..... How does it feel to be back on US soil?
                      Thanks H-Town bruh!!!!! It feels beyond great bro. Words just cant even discribe it mah homie.
                      Originally posted by New England View Post
                      first of all, welcome home and thank you
                      seriously. thank you

some questions:
                      what's the climate like over there?
                      what are the women like? diju smasha?
                      how's the food?
                      did you get a chance to see or go out in any of the cities?
                      Thank you New England my man. It is all my pleasure bruh.

I was in the Asadabad, Kunar Province, so it was good and hot in the summer, and cold and wet in the winter. The mountains got snow in the winter but not down in the valley where I was at. I remember in the summer by 10:00 am it was atleast 110.

Some women where fine, but most looked very worn down. Like they had a very hard life(which most of them did). No smash for ya potna. Had to keep that there for the Ol Lady. Couldnt have her puttin on no commando war paint and comin over there to fuk ya potna up.

I only got to see a lil bit of Asadabad. Anything else like Kabul was flown over no stopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X