Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Rap Superstar Mr Capone E Goes In DEEP On Katt Williams Chicano Diss!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katt Williams is awful.

But so is that song.

Pure. Awful.

Comment

Mr Capone e sucks

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
        Can't wait till I get home and put this track in my ipod......Mr Capone E represents all the hardcore gangbangin' Chicanos runnin up in LA.....

I'm sure this track must make Ether, Hit em up, 300 bars, Takeover, Who shot ya look like bum ass tracks....

Capone E.....100% mexican...heard he's on tour right now and is in London and will be performing in Mexico City in 3 days...will be a soldout venue no doubt...
        ............you fucking troll

Comment

the sad thing is Mr.Criminal can actually rap...yet he disgraced himself with this shitty song

Comment

Katt Williams better watch his behind, Capone-E is serious ****, he's connected with all of the biggest Mexican Cartels, **** with Capone-E and you are liable to find your ass thrown in the sea wearing a pair of concrete boots

Capone-E is one Loco Hombre

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Katt Williams better watch his behind, Capone-E is serious ****, he's connected with all of the biggest Mexican Cartels, **** with Capone-E and you are liable to find your ass thrown in the sea wearing a pair of concrete boots

Capone-E is one Loco Hombre
              all trolling aside...the guy is connected to the Mexican Mafia....

Comment

WOW, I have to admit, I listened to this track 5 times and I'm completely blown away. No wonder why Mexicans praise Capone E, the boy is loco for this track he went in HARD. Honestly, there is no rapper in the game right now that can **** wit Capone E.

Capone E took Chicano rap to a whole new level on this track, I know this one will be a banger at the clubs havin' all them Chicana bi*ches goin' LOOOCCCAAAAZZZZ.

Not even NWA in their prime would be dumb enough to **** wit Capone E, straight up, Capone E representin' Mejico all day baby!!!

VIVA CAAAPPPOONNNEEEE E!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  ............you fucking troll
                  Mr. Capone-E is your Chicano idol.

Comment

WOW, I have to admit, I listened to this track 5 times and I'm completely blown away. No wonder why Mexicans praise Capone E, the boy is loco for this track he went in HARD. Honestly, there is no rapper in the game right now that can **** wit Capone E.

Capone E took Chicano rap to a whole new level on this track, I know this one will be a banger at the clubs havin' all them Chicana bi*ches goin' LOOOCCCAAAAZZZZ.

Not even NWA in their prime would be dumb enough to **** wit Capone E, straight up, Capone E representin' Mejico all day baby!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X