This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most philipinos aren`t boxing fans!!!

If there`s one thing i hate is tryna have a boxing discussion with most philipinos, they are soo far up Manny`s a ss its not even funny, most of them dont even knw **** about boxing if u change topic and talk about anything else in boxing outside of Manny they get lost yet when u try talking boxing in relation to Manny they suddenly think they knw everything about boxing and u never hear the end of it, they r nothing but Manny fans and certainly not boxing

Most Americans aren't boxing fans, the are more likely to be NFL, NBA, NASCAR or a mountain of other sports or not even sports fans at all.

Most of tigers Woods (ex)fans wouldn't know one end of a golf club from another.

thats what makes a superstar, they draw in fans from outside the sport.

Comment

reported for racism!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How many accounts will you make to repeat same thread???

Comment

One thing is coming through loud and clear on this forum today...The Pinoys have clearly punked this website...

How many more topics do we need to have of people crying?

How many more feelings need to be hurt?

I think the next topic that is made about hurt feelings, or not being able to get along with a certain group of people should be .

For The Record: Most of the one's I talk to on here know thier stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by luckykb8 View Post
            If there`s one thing i hate is tryna have a boxing discussion with most philipinos, they are soo far up Manny`s a ss its not even funny, most of them dont even knw **** about boxing if u change topic and talk about anything else in boxing outside of Manny they get lost yet when u try talking boxing in relation to Manny they suddenly think they knw everything about boxing and u never hear the end of it, they r nothing but Manny fans and certainly not boxing
            Not to mention you are clearly an ALT.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              One thing is coming through loud and clear on this forum today...The Pinoys have clearly punked this website...How many more topics do we need to have of people crying?

How many more feelings need to be hurt?

I think the next topic that is made about hurt feelings, or not being able to get along with a certain group of people should be .

For The Record: Most of the one's I talk to on here know thier stuff.
              I agree... They have punked this website. They drove all the Floyd fans on here crazy... Floyd fans don't know what to do now...

And, most of the Pinoys I have talk to on here know their stuff... It just most of the Floyd fans can't a go a day without talking about Floyd or try to diminish Pac. If they really stop making all those threads and make threads about other fighter. They would realized that as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                reported for racism!!!!!!!!!!
                reported 4 using the word REPORTED non stop
                Last edited by piano man; 02-27-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

i heard the titanic sank too

Comment

Originally posted by luckykb8 View Post
                    So what? Why are you crying about it? Hammer pretty much ended the thread on his first line anyways -- most Americans aren't boxing fans either. Shall I make a thread about it so you can laugh your balls off?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X