Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Support Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you question whether Paquiao is fighting fair because of the allegations from the crackhead Mayweathers, and because he won't bend to the whim of Floyd - then you were never a true fan.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You do realise this means you must question everyone in boxing. Because no one has ever been subjected to these tests
      well to be honest, no one has done what manny has so ........ either way... i doubt pacquiao has done anything illegal

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        You are a steroids user until proven otherwise

i think it should be the other way around. pac is innocent til proven guilty of using it right?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post

i think it should be the other way around. pac is innocent til proven guilty of using it right?
          not in this case. in this case, a test option was presented to him, which he is refusing. the fact that he is rapidly turning around and getting ready to go to court over it pretty much tells me he's OVER-selling his innocence. I firmly believe he is a steroid user at this point in time.

Comment

One day cut off? For what? To flush something out your system? That takes away from it being RANDOM.

Comment

TS is not a real pac fan. I am but **** is starting to look suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                TS is not a real pac fan. I am but **** is starting to look suspicious
                I've been posting good things about Pacquiao for 5 years. You've been on the forum a month. Do me a favor and go **** yourself

Comment

I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.

YOU'RE A MEXICAN = PAC HATER. LIAR!

Comment

I've been a Pacquiao fan since I saw him on the undercard of Lewis-Tyson in 2002. I picked him to beat Barrera in 2003 and Morales in 2005. I thought he got robbed against Marquez in 2004 and won a close fight against Marquez in 2008. I would vote him as the fighter of the decade for the 2000s.

So when I first heard Pacquiao accused of using steroids, I just laughed it off. I said that's nonsense. But now that's he's letting the biggest money fight ever go just because he won't be tested for steroids, well, that's proof enough for me. I'll always believe this guy was on roids until he takes the tests Mayweather wants.

And now he's suing Mayweather for saying he's on roids? Well, then, sue me too Pacquiao, because I say your ass is roided up, Pacquiao. I'll never support your pathetic ass again. You are a steroids user until proven otherwise and all your accomplishments over the past decade don't mean ****. Take the test or get the **** out of boxing.
                    OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
                    This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."

Comment

• Originally posted by apsrising View Post
                      YOU'RE A MEXICAN = PAC HATER. LIAR!
                      lol yes this is why I diss both Marquez brothers and constantly call them crybabies every time I talk about them. I also consider Margarito a disgrace to boxing and think he should be banned for life and have all of his wins changed into W's for the opponent.

Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                      X