The hilarity of Vitali....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hilarity of Vitali....

He ducked Haye!! lolololololol

Like I've always said, Vitali has done NOTHING to achieve his rep. He's never beaten a top class heavy, and is too scared to take on the cruiserweight with the REAL "Ironfist" Davis Hayemaker Haye.

Wlad will duck him also.

The Klits should be thrown in the bin, and anyone who remains a fan of Vitali should be put in the ground.

Why did Vitali make so much noise about being up for the Haye fight, then change his mind?? Because he KNOWS Haye is not afraid, and would knock his overrated ass out.

That is one pretty ******ed post.

Comment

blah blah blah

If he was a Brit you would be making threads saying how great he is

Biased ****bag

you get nothing from me, moron. Just a spot on iggy

Comment

Klit had a reason, defend his belt. But in this day and age the belt means nothing in a divsion of virtually nobodys, Haye is the exception to this, how can people not want to see him fight, would love to hear reasons why!

Comment

Originally posted by jack the cripuh View Post
          blah blah blah

Biased ****bag

The guy in your avvy looks like a blow up doll.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
            That is one pretty ******ed post.
            as are all his posts

He`s just a biased ****bag who loves to suck off Brit fighters

Comment

The underrated JC Gomez is a better fighter than David Haye. Look at his record...

Gomez didn't need the home refs to help him out from time to time, nor use dirty fighting (hitting an opponent when he's down, like Haye did to Fragomeni, or rabbit punching, as Haye did to Mormeck)

If Vitali was a ducker, he'd have given up the title and fought the softer opponent, namely glass-chinned David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by jack the cripuh View Post
                blah blah blah

Biased ****bag

See this is actually a "smart" brit when compared to the rest of 'em around here. He's attempting to talk up Haye by trashing the Klitschko's.

Comment

How can Vitali duck Haye, when Haye has done nothing at heavyweight division to earn a shot at either of the klitschkos...

Comment

right peeps, just had an interesting call, UK peeps watch Steve Bunce boxing hour tommorow Setanta Sports News, if your on WBVA or TCboxing i'll be capping it, but should have more details on this in the show

Comment

Working...
                    X