No announcement yet.

Badou Jack vs Sergey Kovalev For The WBA 175lb Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badou Jack vs Sergey Kovalev For The WBA 175lb Title

I think this is a hell of a fight, maybe sometime next year.

I think if Jack can survive the early onslaught, he might actually break Kovalev down mentally and physically in the second half of the fight. He is very consistent and an extremely strong and determined fighter, underrated in my opinion.
    Kovalev stoppage
    41.67%
    Kovalev decision
    16.67%
    Jack stoppage
    33.33%
    Jack decision
    8.33%

Badou will get his brain bash in by kovalev

Comment

Sergey Kovalev has been exposed. He might just retire and go back to bashing up unsuspecting folks in the snow drifts on the streets of Mother Russia.

Comment

Rumour has it Jack gonna fight Stevenson
        With the winner lining up for Ward

Comment

Jack stops him at this point. Kovalev has lost his heart and lost Johnson David Jackson as well. He is a broken man.

Comment

And not sure Kovalev beat Jack that easily
            Jack is the kind of fighter who comes forward and has been becoming this relentless puncher
            That's the kind of style Kovi can't handle,fighting backwards and no breather
            Always remembering that one punch can end it all and Jack does not have a stone face

Comment

I picked Jack by stoppage but not really all that confident about that pick.

Comment

Ward is WBA champ

Comment

Jack is wicked to the body. Kovalev doesn't like it to the body. If Jack can stay away from anything vicious from Kovalev he can get a decision or probably even stop him.

Comment

Working...
                  X