Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Marquez Being Targeted For December, Says Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see the "battle of has-beens"!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      First it was Martinez with his busted knee and now its Marquez with his busted knee. When will Cotto ever step up and fight a good fighter? Cotto should have fought Golovkin at 160, would have been an epic fight and would have made him a LOT of money. Instead he is fighting a 43 year old ex fighter who's last fight was in 2014.

**** off Cotto.
      When will he step up and fight a good fighter? Ummm...you do realize that his last fight was against Canelo, right?

Cotto weighed 155 against Martinez when the fight was at 159. He weighed 153 against Geale when the fight was at 157. He is just not big enough to fight at 160....against GGG or anyone else. I always thought he should have stayed at 147 after losing to Pac at 145.

I'm not a fan of Cotto v. Marquez, nor am I happy about Cotto's inactivity...but he was an underdog against Martinez. We all have perfect hindsight about that fight now, but no one knew the extent to which Martinez's injuries would affect him in that fight. This narrative that Cotto goes after fighters with bum knees is a bit overblown...and ignores 95% of his career.
      Last edited by bigjer88; 05-24-2017, 09:37 AM. Reason: omission

Comment

You ask me I think this fight is a mismatch.

Marquez's age , inactivity, injuries won't have anything against Cotto.

2 of my favorite fighters but I don't see it competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          that dude really is a hater plus dont know **** about boxing, dont waste ur time queoting this fggot...
          He must be because regardless of whether or not you like Cotto, there Is no denying his resume, he has done It all.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
            Is that Pacroid on the floor trying to get up from the Marquez KO?
            is that a dlck in your mouth?

Comment

Doubt it.

It's probably going to be Cotto vs Lemieux at 155-157.

Comment

No...it's your mothers mouth. It's easy to confuse cause she has a mustash dough.......

Comment

They'll probably have it at 150 for the title, assuming Cotto wins it.

It gives Marquez that 5th title he's always wanted and Cotto gets a big cash out for his last fight.

Comment

**** fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X