lololololol

So bitter my friend..

ooops that's a miss hahaha!

I notice you didn't deny it... :*******:

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I notice you didn't deny it... :*******:
        lolololol

I don't really know if you really do have some comprehension left in you, but what does a miss sound like to you? Here's some visuals to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          If you checked out the interview, without them even asking, Floyd says at
          1:43 min - "I feel good". Then later in the interview drinks water.

So if Floyd felt good, why the IV? Comical.
          Only a dimwit can't see this fool is a certified A1 fraud lol

Case in point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            lololololol

So bitter my friend..

ooops that's a miss hahaha!

did you hear pac said in his dreams he lost.

ROFL not even in his dreams can he beat money and you clowns are here bamming away claiming pac won HAHAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              did you hear pac said in his dreams he lost.

ROFL not even in his dreams can he beat money and you clowns are here bamming away claiming pac won HAHAHA.
              lol you are still breathing?? I thought I buried you somewhere already hehe!

Dude it's called premonition. Look it up. God gave him a hint he'll lose. Not that I care if it's true, but he has a point he did get cheated so yeah. It must be one powerful being who told him Vegas was all in for his loss.

I also heard from you years back you are not a floyd fan, but yet you've been defending him in here for days and months. That's what I call a closet fl0mo **** hahahaha!!

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              I'm not a floyd fan
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-01-2017, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Oh, I'll definitely be back
                i've been out for some time....

i am really intrigue or say really interested to understand this thunder dome thing and how adp02 got owned...

can you please be kind enough to give me a brief update? thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  i've been out for some time....

i am really intrigue or say really interested to understand this thunder dome thing and how adp02 got owned...

can you please be kind enough to give me a brief update? thanks...
                  It's actually still going on. It has, in fact, been going on too long.

To make a long story short, we have a wager going on about whether WADA testing for EPO depends on threshold criteria. So far, 2 judges have voted, but we are waiting for the third judge to get in the vote to close the competition and officially declare a winner.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you around in a long time. Hope everything is well!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    It's actually still going on. It has, in fact, been going on too long.

To make a long story short, we have a wager going on about whether WADA testing for EPO depends on threshold criteria. So far, 2 judges have voted, but we are waiting for the third judge to get in the vote to close the competition and officially declare a winner.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you around in a long time. Hope everything is well!
                    thanks, i'm good....really just got busy with bits and pieces.....

from the above, i take it that the 2 judges were split on their decision...right?

is there a time limit when the 3rd judge issues his verdict?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      thanks, i'm good....really just got busy with bits and pieces.....

from the above, i take it that the 2 judges were split on their decision...right?

is there a time limit when the 3rd judge issues his verdict?

No. I'm winning 2 - 0. There isn't a time limit. The final judge is Zaroku, but he's been really busy. The thread has about 70 pages in it now, so he is just trying to get simple statements from us to make a decision. I think ADP02 and I both will be happy when it's over. But one of use will be more happy than the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X