Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How stupid have you got to be to turn down 100 mil for 3 fights....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know all the facts yet? Why are you always so quick to rush to negatively judge Deontay Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      All we need now is Breazeale to KO Wilder to complete the most stupid decision in sports history.
      If it plays out like that, how would the Wilder fanatics on here defend him?

I'm out of ideas but it would be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You comparing Wilder to Floyd? Wilder can lose against any top 10 fighter, he was getting outboxed by Szpilka ffs.
        I'm not comparing Wilder to Floyd, all I am saying is that there is money to be made by a fighter who chooses to do what he wants versus being told what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Its no good telling us what other people did. Wilder is no fresh faced up and comer, hes had over 40 fights, hes nearing his mid 30's and is incomparable to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          My point is that others have done similar and had great success so you have to take that into consideration.

Comment

I have never in my life seen people so obsessed about a guy wallet

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Imagine how stupid you have to be to turn down 50 mil for one fight after you asked for it
              aj can make that money in 2-3 fights max. Wilder is unlikely to see that sum in his entire career.

Regardless, the difference is after that 50mil offer team aj stil carried on the negotiation process and sent a counter offer. It looks like wilder is walking away
              Last edited by Fabes88; 03-15-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                I have never in my life seen people so obsessed about a guy wallet
                When that wallet is getting in the way of a massive fight I can understand why.

Comment

Shows to me that he is afraid of fighting outside of the PBC protection program. He cares more about padding his record than Prize fighting apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    When that wallet is getting in the way of a massive fight I can understand why.
                    The fight aint happing next.....or next year... Just having basic boxing business sense tell u they aint ready to make fight yet. It is wat it is...

Same as Crawford Spence....we can whine all we want...but they gonna milk the fight. Sooooo i dont get why argue. Every week

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                      at what point does dazn just tell wilder to fuk off he's obviously not serious about signing he's playing games.
                      This. As a fan, I have resigned myself to not seeing a unification till someone knocks him out.
                      Hes a fake.

Comment

Working...
                      X