Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bud" Crawford - "Look F all that stupid **** ya'll talking...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bud" Crawford - "Look F all that stupid **** ya'll talking...

Crawford is the boogeyman of 147.

Comment

Maybe they should offer DSG a 50/50 purse split! 3 mill dosnt sound fair to me, considering DSG will sell more ppv than Crawford!

Comment

so crawford is confirming what we pretty much knew anyway then right? that they only contacted angel???

let me ask crawford something? if someone wants to make a fight with you do they call bob/todd or do they call ur dad?

lol

Comment

The welterweight division is lame! All these PBC clowns act like a bunch of divas. 140 is cracking! Terence should go back down, those boys aint scccuurrrd.

Comment

Comment

its real simple BUD

when someone wants to fight you do they call your dad or bob/todd?

answer that BUD

Comment

I like the fact that they contact angel directly. Because Danny and Angle might not be aware of any offers to them if they never knew what was going on or if anyone made an offer for Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I like the fact that they contact angel directly. Because Danny and Angle might not be aware of any offers to them if they never knew what was going on or if anyone made an offer for Danny.
                  that's a load of BS

all of als guys are informed...ive never heard one complaint from an A/B level fighter of al haymons....if you want a fight with someone like danny you can go to both angel and his management....but they only went to angel and its pretty much confirmed by what Crawford said

if u want a fight with Crawford to u go to his dad or do you go to bob arum or bobs stepson?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    its real simple BUD

when someone wants to fight you do they call your dad or bob/todd?

answer that BUD
                    Why you acting like they called the guy who cuts Danny's hair or something lol. His pops is a big part of his career and if they said they were interested in the fight dont you think they'd then hash out the details with Haymon and company?

If they call Haymon, I'm sure they get a solid no right away cause he got his own plans for his PBC fighters. Bud is right, Haymon supposed to be an "advisor", if Danny wanted the fight he should be able to call Al and tell him to get it done.

Comment

Working...
                    X