No announcement yet.

Harder fight for Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    Crazy world we live in where Canelo can and does get outboxed and you still can't win against him.

Even crazier people(not you) still suck his nuts.

Canelo has a chin and isnt getting knocked out anytime soon. He knows just like floyd knew that if he makes it to the bell hes guarenteed victory.

This is the same dude who got completely outboxed and still, STILL, managed to pull a 114-114 card against Floyd. You'll never win on the cards against this guy and if you can, hes not fighting you ever. Dude will only fight people when he holds as many cards as he can.
    lol. CJ Ross gave Canelo 6 rounds. Moretti gave Canelo 4 rounds. It's as dumb as Floyd's face when the MGM called a Majority Decision on Floyd in Maidana 1.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      says the dumb PBC shill with his prospect gifs...

if Andy Lee, Eubank Jr., or Monroe Jr. could land on BJS or Vanes tagging Andrade then geez their styles must completely be above Canelo's... lol
      Given your history of stupidity on this forum I won't even waste my time trying to explain anything to you

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Canelo won't look good vs Andrade or BJS Styles but neither will be able to get the Decision over him by just out-boxing him for 12 Rounds

via GIPHY

Comment

lol. CJ Ross gave Canelo 6 rounds. Moretti gave Canelo 4 rounds. It's as dumb as Floyd's face when the MGM called a Majority Decision on Floyd in Maidana 1.
          I dont even like floyd but even I know Canelo is more cancerous him.

Comment

trying to make 160 would be damn near impossible anyway

Comment

Canelo will not be fighting at 160 again. You can quote me on that, so the 160 fights are automatically the hardest.

That said, Andrade is the slickest boxer out there at 160 and will not be provoked to bang so he probably has the best chance to beat Canelo.

Comment

I think Callum Smith is over-rated. His style won't be effective against Canelo. Smith needs space and Canelo closes distance and discourages you coming forward with his looping counters.

His nightmare guys are people like Saunders and Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Viral Larry View Post
                  trying to make 160 would be damn near impossible anyway
                  Canelo hasn't seen 160lbs since the DAY of the Jacobs weigh-in.

His comfort zone will be 168lbs to 175lbs.

If GGG wants that 3rd fight he will have to come up a division. This plays even more into Canelo's hands.

Comment

says the dumb PBC shill with his prospect gifs...

if Andy Lee, Eubank Jr., or Monroe Jr. could land on BJS or Vanes tagging Andrade then geez their styles must completely be above Canelo's... lol
                    Lmao. The s**t these airheads say.

Canelo for sure can’t land on Andrade like Culcay did, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Smith. He’s a high level boxer who’s tall and long.

He’ll jab Alvarez to death.
                      not a nelo fan but the days of canelo getting out boxed by defensive fighters are long gone.... the man has evolved. i dont think any current fighters at the moment can out box canelo. pressure aggressive fighters will be the toughest fights for canelo moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X