Gay people and their lisp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
    I am not gay and I have a lisp
    Keith Thurman isn't gay and he has a lisp. I'm not saying people with lisp's are gay, I was just asking if that lisp develops after they come out the closet. Again, I knew someone who didn't have a lisp and as soon as he came out the closet, lisp.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Abnormal genes and Abnormalities during pregnancies create a gay person.

Thus this leads to several gay stereotypical markers.

The lisp, mannerisms, a large forehead.

AI cameras can identify gays from just their picture, and with voice recognition the accuracy can be improved even further.
      Is there any evidence that it's genes and not environment? I always wondered how there could be gay genes if there aren't any gay genes to be passed through by the parents. I knew this other guy who came into high school freshman year and girls liked him, but the guys kept making fun of him saying he was gay etc, senior year, this guy came out and said he was gay

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Probably mistaken for baby talk. That lisp is a warning sign in toddlers.
        I had a friend who had a lisp when he was a toddler but he came out fine. I'm wondering if the lisp early makes them straight, and the lisp later makes them gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I think it comes afterwards. I believe it's from having their lips teeth and gums worn down by the constant in out movements of sucking cawk. I know women do it too...but not all day every day like the gaze. Just my opinion. No H0mo.
          Great post and great opinion. Maybe during that Queer's presentation I should've asked if his lips and teeth and gums were worn down from all the sucking of the cawk.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
            I had a friend who had a lisp when he was a toddler but he came out fine. I'm wondering if the lisp early makes them straight, and the lisp later makes them gay.
            why do alts always post so much bull chit..???

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              You seem to be confusing a lisp, and a feminine voice
              lol, no confusion, just stating what I noticed with the arising of the lisp once someone comes out of the closet.

Comment

thimply the betht.

Comment

good example is georges, he got his lisp from non-stop sucking of bbc! so i'd say lisp is an acquired defect by gay people!

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                    thimply the betht.
                    Simply the Best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                      good example is georges, he got his lisp from non-stop sucking of bbc! so i'd say lisp is an acquired defect by gay people!
                      Not sure who that is but thanks for the input and information. I was thinking it was an acquired taste

Comment

Working...
                      X