Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn.... Jennifer Aniston at 20 years old was beautiful!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    10 years later, they need botox every month to keep it right.

...shortest window of beauty out of all the races.

Inferiority complex is strong in this post.

Comment

I give you a lil tip most chicks are they best in their early 20's, that before life gets them and reality sets in lmfao. Like most of us but men dont show it till later.

Comment

She's cute, but far from a 10.

Comment

Not as hot as alicia silverstone.

Comment

She’s had the longest prime of the modern era, from teen to well into her 40s. That’s B-Hop HOF worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
              She’s had the longest prime of the modern era, from teen to well into her 40s. That’s B-Hop HOF worthy
              I never thought she was hot. Even when I used to watch friends and she was in her prime, there was always something off about her that I didn't like.

I think it's her eyes and personality. They seem barren. Or the fact that her look is so generic.. like a lifeless puppet.

I don't know how to explain it, I just never liked her lol. I was never turned on by her, and I was a little horndog.

Comment

I think shes hot but her mouth always bothered me

dunno if its that it looks manly or what

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                  I give you a lil tip most chicks are they best in their early 20's, that before life gets them and reality sets in lmfao. Like most of us but men dont show it till later.
                  Allow me to disagree. Women are best between 35 and 40 because they are now WOMEN. Early 20's chicks are still girls, with all the stupid ass traits of immature children.

Trust me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Allow me to disagree. Women are best between 35 and 40 because they are now WOMEN. Early 20's chicks are still girls, with all the stupid ass traits of immature children.

Trust me on this.
                    if your are familiar with my post history you can see that I dont think anyone should be dating or messing with chicks 18-24 cause they still young girls, immature and kids imo and should only be messing with dude their own age cause they are in the same realm if you speak. I hate and am disgusted when I see a 30 year old with a 19 year old.

But that just me....

but my OG post is about looks.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                      if your are familiar with my post history you can see that I dont think anyone should be dating or messing with chicks 18-24 cause they still young girls, immature and kids imo and should only be messing with dude their own age cause they are in the same realm if you speak. I hate and am disgusted when I see a 30 year old with a 19 year old.

But that just me....

but my OG post is about looks.
                      I hear you. At my age (!) 24 yr olds look like children.
                      I'm thinking of the Steely Dan song "Hey 19"..."we can't talk at all".

But I'm thinking about the Salma Hayeks of the world. She's looking even better at 50 than 25. But there are lots of women who turn to crap after 25 and having children. Getting fat is a no no.

Comment

Working...
                      X