Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Grand Arrivals, Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Shawn Porter - Grand Arrivals, Workouts

Spence, Porter Grand Arrivals Photos Gallery - Unbeaten IBF Welterweight Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and WBC Champion "Showtime" Shawn Porter made their grand arrivals Tuesday as they near their title unification showdown that headlines a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View this Saturday, September 28 from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This ain’t going to be an easy fight for Errol because of Keith’s durability. But if he doesn’t get thrown off by all the headbutts he should win handily. Porter isn’t a scrub but he isn’t elite.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      This ain’t going to be an easy fight for Errol because of Keith’s durability. But if he doesn’t get thrown off by all the headbutts he should win handily. Porter isn’t a scrub but he isn’t elite.
      *Shawn's durability, but yeah I agree with you except the part about not being elite. He's the WBC champ for a reason.

Comment

Errol looking lean and mean. #StrapSeason

Comment

I'm picking Errol by UD

Comment

My opinion is a bit differant than many I see and here's why

I think Spence looks a bit small and not natural due to the weight drop, but if he can effectively put it back on like normal and remain strong throughout, he wins easy. If the weight is an issue we could see him struggle and possibly be at a disadvantage but my bet is he is young enough to pull it all together but it looks like it may be time to move up, dam an old Manny it's about your health and well being at this point.

Comment

Mr. A-side PPV star couldn't draw flies to a free public event. Spence isn't a draw outside of Texas and when they're not giving away thousands of free tickets at Barclays.

Comment

Porter running over Spent in 10

Comment

Working...
                X