Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proffessional Wrestling makes a person shrink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulk that all american modafcka shrunk because of being repeatedly body slammed by me

It took a toll on his girly frame and the walrus looking kunt started to shrink

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Hulk that all american modafcka shrunk because of being repeatedly body slammed by me

It took a toll on his girly frame and the walrus looking kunt started to shrink
      Prime roided up Hulk gives you the big boot and leg drop then hooks up with your ol' lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I wonder if bones compress too so that femurs and tibias can actually become slightly shorter as someone ages.

Plus weren't tons of wrestlers on steroids so were artificially bigger than their "normal" size?
        Is taking roids in wrestling illegal or is it just accepted for what it is considering its all choreographed and not really a real fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Is taking roids in wrestling illegal or is it just accepted for what it is considering its all choreographed and not really a real fight?
          WWE now have a Wellness Policy that is why some of the wrestlers are smaller nowadays compared to the 1980's and 1990's.
          Last edited by RomanReigns; 06-12-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            WWE now have a Wellness Policy that is why some of the wrestlers are smallest nowadays compared to the 1980's and 1990's.
            It cant be strictly enforced though yer?
            I mean wrestling is all about the look i thought.
            Im not a devoted wrestling guy, although used to be in the 90s but if they strictly enforced this issue it would take away from what wrestling is. Imo.

Comment

It cant be strictly enforced though yer?
              I mean wrestling is all about the look i thought.
              Im not a devoted wrestling guy, although used to be in the 90s but if they strictly enforced this issue it would take away from what wrestling is. Imo.
              They strictly enforced it. My boy Roman Reigns was suspended for smoking weed. If they fail the test 3x they are out of the WWE.

Comment

They strictly enforced it. My boy Roman Reigns was suspended for smoking weed. If they fail the test 3x they are out of the WWE.
                WHAT..thats pretty full-on didnt realize that they we're that strict.
                Not sure why their so full-on, its not like their wars are decided with the best man winning.
                Whats your thought on steroid use in wrestling.
                Do you think it should be regulated?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  Over time, the spine can compress.
                  he just need a good ring dinger

Comment

WHAT..thats pretty full-on didnt realize that they we're that strict.
                    Not sure why their so full-on, its not like their wars are decided with the best man winning.
                    Whats your thought on steroid use in wrestling.
                    Do you think it should be regulated?
                    excessive use of steroids is dangerous to your health.

Comment

Weirdo get a life. Grown man still watching wrestling and living through them smh. Your boy? You’re to old to have imaginary friends. Idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X