No announcement yet.

Tank Davis wants to spar Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
    Lol. Never. I dont forgive and forget. She will die more than one death. I will assasinate her character whenever her name is spoken as well as anyone like her. Factss
    Jesus F-ing Christ !! She's been dead for decades now. What did she ever do to you to deserve your wrath? I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
      Jesus F-ing Christ !! She's been dead for decades now. What did she ever do to you to deserve your wrath? I'm curious.
      So what. If you you dont speak about a person like their so great then noone will have to respond same as hitler . So it doesn’t matter dead or alive. Again like I said l don’t forgive and forget. She violated poc not her people and l know most people dont care about other people only their own. But I call a spade a spade ♠️ and thats that.
      ;-)
      Last edited by Mrsantiago; 06-09-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
        So what. If you you dont speak about a person like their so great then noone will have to respond same as hitler . So it doesn’t matter dead or alive. Again like I said l don’t forgive and forget. She violated poc not her people and l know most people dont care about other people only their own. But I call a spade a spade ♠️ and thats that.
        ;-)
        She violated a what? Be clear and specific, man. I'm super curious now.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
          She violated a what? Be clear and specific, man. I'm super curious now.
          Poc = people of color
          Check her history
          Shes only a saint to Europeans
          Those people in india for some reason always follow whatever European that takes charge

“Our fascination with figures like Mother Teresa, white men and women who are applauded for their work ‘saving’ people in non-white areas makes it blatantly clear just how entrenched white supremacy still is in our collectivity.“

http://allthatsinteresting.com/mother-teresa-saint

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/mother-teresa-wasnt-a-saintly-person-she-was-a-shrewd-operator-with-unpalatable-views-who-knew-how-a7224846.html?amp

Comment

Working...
          X