No announcement yet.

sick of all the white hate here....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick of all the white hate here....

Dylan Whyte that is! Look what is it about this guy? yes he has a pin head, so did Larry Holmes and Holmes leapt off of tall buildin...well he leapt out of boxing aprons! yes Whyte is ****y so?

Deontay was irate about the possibility of facing this guy, Joshua forsakes Whyte with oaths from way back...and usually my fellow members across the pond come to the rescue so why do I hear crickets instead of a threat to go to the cobbles for Dilan?

Look... The guy has a great chin, he throws punches in bunches, has been consistent on the whole of it, fought Joshua very well, arguably was seriously affected by a bad shoulder.

For a big man Whyte is mobile and matches up well when we see the other contenders. I would not be suprised to see him beat the likes of Parker, Wilder...yes Wilder!, Ruiz... This guy might be the sleeper of the bunch! Remember he fought well against Joshua I would give him the benefit of the doubt with his shoulder considering he had him moments in that fight...though Joshua has improved a lot since then...

So what say it? can we maybe have a whyte bandwagon?

no he sucks, his technique is awful, he has zero power, hes making alot of money off getting KO'd by AJ and getting a gift decision over a shot chisora. i hope browne knocks him out

Comment

Misleading title. Whyte hate.

and Deontay is pissed about the prospect of fighting him because it means waiting on AJ. Not because he's scared of Whyte.

Comment

Stop shooting up schools then.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Misleading title. Whyte hate.
          *beetlejuice hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

Comment

I like Whyte's temperament, he doesn't tolerate bullsht, but at the same time he is calm and level headed and doesn't excessively smile. I think he's gonna beat Lucas Browne. He's definitely more relaxed going into this fight, it's possible he is taking Browne lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                ...don't tell me what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Dylan Whyte that is! Look what is it about this guy? yes he has a pin head, so did Larry Holmes and Holmes leapt off of tall buildin...well he leapt out of boxing aprons! yes Whyte is ****y so?

Deontay was irate about the possibility of facing this guy, Joshua forsakes Whyte with oaths from way back...and usually my fellow members across the pond come to the rescue so why do I hear crickets instead of a threat to go to the cobbles for Dilan?

Look... The guy has a great chin, he throws punches in bunches, has been consistent on the whole of it, fought Joshua very well, arguably was seriously affected by a bad shoulder.

For a big man Whyte is mobile and matches up well when we see the other contenders. I would not be suprised to see him beat the likes of Parker, Wilder...yes Wilder!, Ruiz... This guy might be the sleeper of the bunch! Remember he fought well against Joshua I would give him the benefit of the doubt with his shoulder considering he had him moments in that fight...though Joshua has improved a lot since then...

So what say it? can we maybe have a whyte bandwagon?
                  These mufuggaz are anti-whyte as fxck!!!!
                  Its okay to be whyte!

Comment

Some folk are stupid. If you're not the best (or undefeated) you're a bum and don't deserve respect. Whyte is great for the sport, and so how can I not like the guy. Even if he doesn't win he'll put up a fight. I hope for good things for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X