Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to fellow Mayweather fans who have already annointed Spence as next king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to fellow Mayweather fans who have already annointed Spence as next king?

Mayweather has told us Spence is the future so we must listen to the lord and savior, and Golovkin has already beaten Brook so that means he's trash.

Being that Brook is obviously going to struggle to make weight, would you be OK with him taking an IV of 750ml of saline and vitamins post weigh in?

I'll bet you thought this was going to be really clever...

FFS, just post from your main account.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I'll bet you thought this was going to be really clever...

FFS, just post from your main account.
        This is my only account.

Why don't you refute.

Comment

what makes me laugh the most is that these people are talking about future plans, as if brook is some stepping stone. SPENCE IS THE BOOKIES UNDERDOG. youd think he was a 1/10 favourite on here. Brook would have wiped the floor with algieri and bundu so i really dont know where spence fans are getting there confidence from. No doubt these were the same dumb mother****ers who were hyping broner after he beat gavin rees proving yourself against top opposition seems to have gone out of fashion these days lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            what makes me laugh the most is that these people are talking about future plans, as if brook is some stepping stone. SPENCE IS THE BOOKIES UNDERDOG. youd think he was a 1/10 favourite on here. Brook would have wiped the floor with algieri and bundu so i really dont know where spence fans are getting there confidence from. No doubt these were the same dumb mother****ers who were hyping broner after he beat gavin rees proving yourself against top opposition seems to have gone out of fashion these days lol
            If Spence wins, I'm sure Brook will still have his fans and Eddie Hearn will be able to do something with him- just look at Bomber Bellew.

If Brook wins, we are all jumping straight off the Spence bandwagon, he's going right under the bus and we will watch Haymon get him out once a year in front of 500 people against Aaron Martinez level opposition

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              Sat 5/27 201 Errol Spence Jr -145
              5:00PM 202 Kell Brook +115

Comment

Solid post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  Solid post.
                  Cordial salutations

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Sat 5/27 201 Errol Spence Jr -145
                    5:00PM 202 Kell Brook +115
                    cant see a single bookies over here on oddschecker that has spence as favourite. so youve pulled them odds from out of your arse or got them from sadiqkingofkos made up odds thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X