No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland Event Wins Rights To Abraham-Ramirez Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    lol But isn't it more money in arums pocket since he lost the purse bid and gets to have the fight on the undercard (i doubt it). Or am i missing something. Since saurland won i'm pretty sure they would like to have it in Germany
    Sure it's money saved for Arum. But he still has to fill a PPV slot and he'll have to pay for a less appealing undercard.

And I definitely think this fight will happen in Germany. I can't see Top Rank paying enough to make it worth it for them and Sauerland.

Comment

I would have thought that Sauerland would want to have it in Germany for that bid for the gate receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Sure it's money saved for Arum. But he still has to fill a PPV slot and he'll have to pay for a less appealing undercard.

And I definitely think this fight will happen in Germany. I can't see Top Rank paying enough to make it worth it for them and Sauerland.
        One of the fights is supposedly Valdez/Grandovich

Grandovich has been going life and death lately... more a name fight for resume than anything... grandy gonna get KTFO

Comment

I hope this fight stays on the card, not getting my hopes up.
          Valdez-Gradovich and Abraham-Ramirez that would have been alright

Comment

This is a blow to the Pac vs Bradley card. I highly doubt that they work it out so this is the Co Main Event.

Hopefully Mr. Arum is working on getting Walters vs Uchiyama. That would help save this pointless pay per view.

Comment

Working...
            X