Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Did Not Care About The Money, He Wanted Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    thats not a fact, thats an opinion...
    fight was a draw, that is a fact...
    Well...kinda. Canelo ran and got a biased decision.

Comment

Yeah right...

Comment

Just like I thought. pussie g was ready and willing to give up his WBC belt if the Canelo fight didn't go through. Dude is a straight bytch.

And if you don't care about money why are you still begging and fighting Canelo? Selling out just to lose in September this clown is a super fraud. Everyone on pussie g's team are frauds.

pussie g takes the cake. Was willing and ready to duck the shyt out of Charlo, give up that belt to fight hoe ass saunders who is always getting hurt, looking like a scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          sooooooooooo....youre suggesting 3g is the $$$ man ?!?!?!?

this is why i wish nelo would have gone the ''vanes'' route and make 3g wait until 2019 to get a real payday.

no matter, everyone knows whos the a side.
          In terms of titles and boxing skills Golovkin is the clear A side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
            Just like I thought. pussie g was ready and willing to give up his WBC belt if the Canelo fight didn't go through. Dude is a straight bytch.

And if you don't care about money why are you still begging and fighting Canelo? Selling out just to lose in September this clown is a super fraud. Everyone on pussie g's team are frauds.

pussie g takes the cake. Was willing and ready to duck the shyt out of Charlo, give up that belt to fight hoe ass saunders who is always getting hurt, looking like a scrub.
            Funny during the negotiations it looked to me that Canelo A side was doing the begging.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Funny during the negotiations it looked to me that Canelo A side was doing the begging.
              How??? Demanding 50/50? Giving up the IBF belt to fight Vanes to ensure a payday? Ducking any real challenge?

pussie g in team stay with Canelo's name in their mouth. Scared as fuuck of Charlo. they would fight Wade, Vanes, Monroe in a heart beat. Will beg Canelo for a payday. I thought they wanted to unify all the belts at 160???

So how is begging Canelo fit those plans? He is selling Canelo his career in September. I wish he had nuts to fight Charlo so he can get his head knocked off and we are done with these clowns. He will lose to Canelo in September so it's all good.

Comment

If Golovkin wants to make his money ain't nobody gonna fault him for that, but just be honest about it lol. If it wasn't about money he wouldn't have let the IBF strip him off the belt. I'm sure he wants to unify but money and a high profile fight is obviously a higher priority than a unification fight. I'm not mad at GGG and Sanchez but don't insult the fans intelligence by saying him being stripped of the IBF belt and wanting a 50-50 split wasn't about money. Money didn't have to be the whole story but it definitely was a big part.

Comment

All in all, I feel bad for Murray for losing that BJS fight over that bogus injury.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                    Well...kinda. Canelo ran and got a biased decision.
                    thats another opinion...
                    i saw canelo on the ropes plenty of time and ggg wouldnt let his hands go, canelo cant run he has cement feet plus ggg is a master at cutting the ring, they said..... but thats also an opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      In terms of titles and boxing skills Golovkin is the clear A side.
                      Better Boxing skills? GGG Knows only one way to fight, which is Plodding forward with no head movement. His style of defense is “The Homer” and doesn’t know how to adapt or fight going backwards. All he has is the 2 titles which he was gonna loose one for ducking Charlo to fight Saunders for a bigger payday. Or maybe it’s not about money. I guess he coulda wanted Saunders belt. And the bigger payday was just a plus. hmm

Comment

Working...
                      X