No announcement yet.

Im not impressed with spence low blow knock out of ocampo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you really think that lil punch with nothing on it affected him and not the huge low blow half second before...illogical. also irrelevant because after a clear foul a fighter should not be allowed to be hit. the whole point of the rules is to have a fair fight. there shouldnt be a loophole where if you foul your opponent but finish him after
    the foul its ok.
    Football players get hit, hockey get hit but you twinkies get bent about a boxer getting hit low. That’s what a cup is for. Low hits are going to happen when you go to the body. Once again. For you to understand. It’s like you complaining about getting hit by balls when your sucking your boyfriends dick.
    It’s a phkn fight. You can always retaliate to make things even.
    Boxers aren’t near as pussified as casual fans. They know what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      What is your objective here? He finished a terrible mandatory just like he was supposed to
      Like you guys didnt slam Golovkin for basically doing the same thing...with wade

Comment

He got hit in the nuts but it was the rib shot that drop him

Comment

Me either. I'm waiting for him to beat up someone besides an overrated Kell Brook. But people are "afraid" to get in the ring with him. So they say...

Comment

you hear that spence ????

butrer isnt impressed. go do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              Football players get hit, hockey get hit but you twinkies get bent about a boxer getting hit low. That’s what a cup is for. Low hits are going to happen when you go to the body. Once again. For you to understand. It’s like you complaining about getting hit by balls when your sucking your boyfriends dick.
              It’s a phkn fight. You can always retaliate to make things even.
              Boxers aren’t near as pussified as casual fans. They know what time it is.
              these so called ''fight'' fans let hate dictate how they watch a fight. they also dont need proof when it comes to roids.

im sure if their favorite fighter did to ocampwho what spence did, they wouldnt be

Comment

I wasn't impressed on how I came to Houston and you made 1000 excuses to duck me either
                i heard about this, they can say what they want about you but at the end of the day hiding behind the computer talking tough **** and seeing someone man to man and running the fade are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  he had no potential to win the fight before it started. that doesnt mean fouls should be ignored. it sets a bad precedent. what if it happened in big fights like ward-kovalev 2...oh wait lets moveon right? nothing to see there
                  I like how you trying to put some senses into fools here, they will defend low blow if it's their favourite fighter. Disgusting lack of any morals.

Comment

I wasn't impressed on how I came to Houston and you made 1000 excuses to duck me either

Comment

Working...
                    X