No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Had Never Even Heard Of Ocampo Before IBF Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz
    Spence fought a washed up 140lb fighter who had a two year layoff in Peterson and now this bum. But you never hear a peep out of the LDBC or a Dontae Boxing because Spence is their great black hope going forward.

But they will be hypocritical by calling out ggg fighting a late substitute because Canelo tried cheating him ...Cowardly ghetto hypocrisy.
    How did Peterson have a 2 year layoff?? he fought 2/17 the fight before, it was an 11 month layoff

Comment

Originally posted by Muz
      Spence fought a washed up 140lb fighter who had a two year layoff in Peterson and now this bum. But you never hear a peep out of the LDBC or a Dontae Boxing because Spence is their great black hope going forward.

But they will be hypocritical by calling out ggg fighting a late substitute because Canelo tried cheating him ...Cowardly ghetto hypocrisy.
      -MEGA-

BostonGuy

why do posters always have to mention race?

Comment

The IBF’s rankings are fraudulent rankings.

Comment

[QUOTE=larryxxx..;18864213]-MEGA-

BostonGuy

why do posters always have to mention race?[/QUOTE

Ghetto hypocracy? As if a ghetto isn't the product of the biggest hypocracy of all, and lumping everybody you don't agree with in it. Muz sounds like an Oligarch living in a mansion somewhere, or plain jealous.

Comment

I've never seen Ocampo fight but I do remember seeing his name in the rankings that's all I know about that lol hahaha

Comment

All of these Organizations Rankings are AWFUL they need some type of Tournaments within their rankings and order more eliminators to really determine #1 Contenders because guys come out of nowhere and become Contenders.

Comment

when are you people gonna get sick of all these mostly black "champs" going for years ducking each other starting with wilder. in the WW division we supposedly have the 2 "best" WW's ever and both fought or are fighting 2 bums while bulls h itting everyone like they wanna fight each other. duran ali hearns leonard holyfield all the Mexican champs in that era SEEKED OUT AND FOUGHT THE BEST

Comment

Yes they are transparent and follow their own rule book. That part I like Lol.
                  What is crap is how they rank boxers so that often if you look at their top 15 in any weight class over 130 (where I expect to have heard of the prospects and contenders), instead I can be sure that I won't have heard of at least five of those names and those boxers don't appear on any other org's lists either.

Wouldn't be an issue if fighters fought as often as they used to 30 years ago but these days it just takes chunks out of a champion's prime.

Comment

i just watched footage of this ocampo guy..i thought it was possible he was a hidden gem but nooooo he's hidden crap
                    Last edited by daggum; 06-15-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      when are you people gonna get sick of all these mostly black "champs" going for years ducking each other starting with wilder. in the WW division we supposedly have the 2 "best" WW's ever and both fought or are fighting 2 bums while bulls h itting everyone like they wanna fight each other. duran ali hearns leonard holyfield all the Mexican champs in that era SEEKED OUT AND FOUGHT THE BEST
                      the guys you named arent mexican though lol EVERYONE from that era fought each other regardless. and thats a fact. all that nonsense you talking makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X