Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Pac do against the champions Floyd beat for his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    i like how you conveniently choose all the fights where floyd struggled in lol

maidana would get lit up. just because he did well and beat floyd in their first match up, dont mean he'll beat manny. 2 totally different style. this is the same maidana that was flopping on the floor like a fish out of water in the khan fight.
    That same Maidana in the same fight beat the hell out of Khan and had him running for his life

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Point is you are saying look at the faces of the fighters floyd fought after the fight, well look at Mannys face after some of those fights
      what about it? manny's face wasnt really bust up in any of the marquez fight?? the 1st fight is prolly the worst he's looked. even in the 4th fight where he got knocked out, marquez looked worst than him! if you didnt see the fight and just went off the damage alone, you would have thought pac won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        That same Maidana in the same fight beat the hell out of Khan and had him running for his life
        that's funny, didnt khan end up winning that fight? one thing for sure, pac aint gonna be running for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          what about it? manny's face wasnt really bust up in any of the marquez fight?? the 1st fight is prolly the worst he's looked. even in the 4th fight where he got knocked out, marquez looked worst than him! if you didnt see the fight and just went off the damage alone, you would have thought pac won that fight.
          ??? REALLY??? THIS IS HIM AFTER THE 2ND FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I do actually yes. Bigger and better version all around.
            Better footwork, better jab, his upper body movement is lightyears ahead of Marquez's - Great fighter but a pretty one-dimensional one who only ever shone against offensive minded fighters. A more educated right hand. He has greater ability to set shots up than Marquez who is reliant on facing wreckless opposition - Manny, Katsidis, Diaz and so on.

Canelo isn't going to be stood static letting him zip in and out he's an elite counterpuncher, twice his size who will step back, time him and put him clean out. He's all wrong for Manny even without such a size differential.

People will pick Manny on the basis they can't ever be proven 100% wrong and GGG fans are also Manny fans so they'll take Manny but they don't truly believe it and I really do hope boxing fans don't seriously believe he'd do to Canelo what he did to Margarito, its emotions that are talking. He'd straight up swat him like a fly.
            That's exactly what he'd be doing you crack head. Canelo cant consistently move, pacquiao would light that boy up. He hots much harder than Floyd, a young, inexperienced Canelo would likely get broken in that fight.

Pacquiao also absolutely stops Castillo.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-30-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Pac would have KO'd them all and beat Canelo on points.

Comment

Not sure he beats a game Maidana. At least not decisively.

Comment

Loses to Canelo, maybe Maidana, and would have been in a war against Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Beats them all except probably Canelo due to size and style.

Stylistically he fairs well against most of them.

But then on the flipside I don't see Floyd getting stopped by Singsurat or Torrecampo nor do I see him losing to Morales or struggling x4 with Marquez for the same reason.

So it's all relative.
                    damn right....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Looking back at the major titles Floyd won, how do you think the following fighters would have stood up against a prime Pacquiao?

Genaro Hernandez KO within 6

Jose Luis Castillo KO within 6

Arturo Gatti KO within 3

Zab Judah KO within 6

Carlos Baldomir UD

Victor Ortiz KO within 3

Canelo Tough fight, but I thought the Marg fight was gonna be a tough fight, Pac by UD

Maidana The Maidana that fought Floyd would be a tough fight for Pac, I thought Maidana beat Floyd and got robbed. I think Pac would win by MD
                      Also Dan_cov, I respect your opinions and you've been around for a min so I know you know boxing but we're talking about prime PAC that didn't duck anyone and fought the best fighters available to him. The toughest fights would be against a 20-21 year old green Canelo who is a good fighter but inexperienced especially against the handspeed Pac has handspeed kills

Maidana who does very good against fighters with bad footwork, Pac wouldn't let him clinch him and Maidana doesn't have good headmovement and would be a sitting target against him. Hes tough as nails so I'm not sure PAC could stop him but it would be target practice for that straight left

Comment

Working...
                      X