No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    What you should be asking why is it that FLoyd had to do this lame stance to save his sorry ass.

and off course all that I showed aren't real. Like I said you are a blind sheep. Go to your safe place. lololololol

But to those with a rational mind:

They know the truth.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Here's the pic of the last round. It's still there. You blind sheep.

You can't even tell what's real one from a photoshop. Stay in your safe place my clown biatch hahaha!!
    Show us a pic of that shoulder "bleeding" in round 4 or 5 or 6.

I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Pac got out smarted in boxing business. Simple as that.

I've not doubt he would of beat Jr. in his prime. He would of been too much for Jr. to handle.

Jr. played games to stall the fight whether it be offering flat fees, requiring blood work, etc. Ultimately, Pac was making decent coin with back to back PPVs that his side didn't feel they NEEDED to come down to Jr's demands. Not to mention Bob Arum hated Jr. so he wasn't going to assist in making the fight happen that easily, especially with Jr.'s demands neither.

Pac went the tough road because of his KO loss to Marquez and finally slipping in every respect; ability, PPV buys, etc. He was prime for the picking for Jr. He would also take the less of a chunk pay because it was still going to be higher than what he was currently making regardless.

In the end Pac lost to a smarter business man who played the right moves, avoided losses (real competition), and got the short end of the stick. I'll still consider Pac's wins 10x more meaningful over anything Jr. did. He outright blitzed his opponents and devastated them in more convincing manners than Jr. ever did. He went back to back against A+ opponents and upset the odds when they were against him frequent.

Can't remember a fight we didn't pick Jr. to win...
      Nice one bro. 100% true.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Show us a pic of that shoulder "bleeding" in round 4 or 5 or 6.

I'll wait.
        lolololololol

You really don't know how bleeding works. When you get bruised does it come out instantly? Some takes time before it bleeds out or when it becomes black and blue, but off course you won't get that, but at least you knew Pac bled out eventually whether you don't want to believe it was the 4th or the 5th or the 6th.. It still bled out eventually. Meaning he tore it..

I don't expect you to understand that..

I'm just proving you wrong again to the viewers in this thread.

Cheers!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        That mark didn't appear until around the 7th or 8th round
        lolololol

At least you can admit it did come out.

This is Floyd attempting to aggravate it to bleed out. At this stage. It wasn't bleeding out yet.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          So are you calling Floyd a BS LIAR on why he had to have illegal BANNED IV? Who said that we can't agree on anything. THANKS!

Read and weep:
          - Floyd said giving urine contributed to him being severally dehydrated. Phobia? BS LIAR?

- Floyd said giving about a tablespoon of blood about 10 days before contributed to him being severally dehydrated. Phobia? BS LIAR?

Right ANSWER: BS LIAR!!!

hahahhahaahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Yes I can feel it the way you reply.
            Lol, you feel it in the way I reply? Oooooook!

Comment

• You know what's awesome doe?? 50-0 tbe RIP 5-2-15

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Can you name 10 professional boxers who think Pac beat Floyd?
                Arguably the #1 pound for pound boxer today on this planet thought Pacquiao won. Lomachenko. I would say that Vasyl Lomachenko knows more about the sweet science than anybody on this site by a million miles, lol.

That said, and yes Lomachenko knows more about the sport in his pinky toe than I do in my entire brain and body -- but yeah I'm a die hard Pacquiao fan that thought Floyd won it 8-4. I don't think Pacquiao won, no.

I don't know what would've happened in 2010 but I do know that I think Floyd won they finally fought.
                Last edited by Mike D; 04-23-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Travestny with

You never believed Floyd's BS ...
                  See you too now admit that Floyd was a BS LIAR!!!!

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Even travestyny believe that floyd was a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Off course he would have won. He won it with one arm.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Manny fought like a Lion in his best years.

Remembering greatness.

Flom0s hate this. I knew they don't want to watch thw replay because floyd best move against pac was just his running and hugging technique.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Arguably the #1 pound for pound boxer today on this planet thought Pacquiao won. Lomachenko. I would say that Vasyl Lomachenko knows more about the sweet science than anybody on this site by a million miles, lol.

That said, and yes Lomachenko knows more about the sport in his pinky toe than I do in my entire brain and body -- but yeah I'm a die hard Pacquiao fan that thought Floyd won it 8-4. I don't think Pacquiao won, no.

I don't know what would've happened in 2010 but I do know that I think Floyd won they finally fought.
                      There are plenty who have done much more than Loma who thought that pac lost tho.

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Comment

Working...
                      X