No announcement yet.

While left-wing wimps march, these teens Shoot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While left-wing wimps march, these teens Shoot

44 high school students gathered in Georgia to shoot at targets while many high schoolers chose to march in Washington, DC. They are after all, part of this generation, too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/others-ma...013605594.html

Future school shooters in the making

Comment

Im no expert but they way they holding that gun and their stance just doesnt seem right to me.

I give them all a F

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Im no expert but they way they holding that gun and their stance just doesnt seem right to me.

I give them all a F
        That's proper stance for standing competition shooting. They're bracing their elbow against their torso like a monopod. Too slow in a gunfight though

Comment

Future Cruz's and Paddocks in the making. Nice to see.

Comment

jesus christ these kids are out of touch.

if having access to guns or access to assault weapons provided a deterrent for school shootings they wouldn't be so prolific in your country. surely these kids get that and are just celebrating their iden****** as southerners, white boys, etc.

those left wing wimps are going to whoop your ass on this issue in congress in the coming years. i generally don't agree with a lot of things democrats push in legislation [i sell capital equipment FFS,] but in regard to banning assault weapons and reducing the massive influence of the gun lobby they're spot on and you f#cking know it.

Comment

While some kids stand up in public and face critisum others hide behind their guns and pretend they're brave..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

if having access to guns or access to assault weapons provided a deterrent for school shootings they wouldn't be so prolific in your country. surely these kids get that and are just celebrating their iden****** as southerners, white boys, etc.

those left wing wimps are going to whoop your ass on this issue in congress in the coming years. i generally don't agree with a lot of things democrats push in legislation [i sell capital equipment FFS,] but in regard to banning assault weapons and reducing the massive influence of the gun lobby they're spot on and you f#cking know it.
                I have more than enough "assault" weapons to pass down to my kids. Nothing you can do about it.

Some people were simply born for subservience & some weren't. Know your place (broken-willed cuckold who lives vicariously through other men) and don't test mine.

Are we clear?
                Last edited by ////; 03-25-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Back in the 1960s and decades prior, high schools across the country to include big cities like NYC, had rifle teams. Actual rifles on school grounds and shooting at targets with real bullets at ranges. There were never any mass shootings back then or school shootings. Wonder what changed in this country since the 1960s?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

You need to think deeply about what you're saying and what you're willing to give up.

Comment

Working...
                    X