• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Comment

Wow, PPV!? Really!?

Comment

Roy Jones has fallen. Wish he retired after getting a gift decision in the first Target fight.

Comment

I don't get it, doesn't Roy have enough going on to not need to put on these circus acts? Pretty soon, he'll get cut from guest commentating on HBO, because no one will be able to understand a fucking word he says.

Comment

Retire roy....

Comment

Ya'll Musta Forgot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                word its whats on his boxrec I was gonna put "bareknuckle king" as he proclaims to be
                and have you seen him talk at the press conference, he says he was a boxing champion before he went to bare knuckle fighting so its not like hes a nobody he know how to do the boxing thing or whatever the hell he said he made it sound like he did boxing already became a champ it was easy and move to bare knuckle cause that a real fight lmfao.

Comment

why?????????????

Comment

Dammit Roy why???
                    I hate to say it but I've got Gunn

Comment

The incredibly sad thing about this, is that I'm actually worried Gunn is going to catch RJJ and leave him face down. Again.

This whole situation should not be acceptable under any circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                      X