Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do get your imagination and self talk to give you positive emotions instead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do get your imagination and self talk to give you positive emotions instead?

Instead of negative ones.

I find when ever my mind wanders I day dream or I self talk naturally I can produce a wide range of emotions good and bad, mostly bad

But if I try to purposely get a feeling I want like motivation or confidence etc my mind does the opposite and I get more fear and laziness.

Affirmations appear to do jack crap so throw that away

We are creators and co creators. Our worlds are literally our creation -- you just need to realize you're an architect.

Enjoy the silence and police your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
      We are creators and co creators. Our worlds are literally our creation -- you just need to realize you're an architect.

Enjoy the silence and police your thoughts.
      That sounds simple and profound in principle the reality is I say a positive thought while in conscious control and nothing happens, I say a negative thought on autopilot and it produces fear

Clearly it isnt that simple or easy otherwise everyone would be full of good emotions 24 7 and be able to easily control their mind

I think the less aware you are the more effect the thought can have thats why a sleeping dream can be very powerful a day dream powerful an autopilot thought quite powerful and a purposely said affirmation not very powerful at all

I propose that you drill positive conscious thoughts daily, until they become unconscious thoughts that will actually work, my experiment begins
      Last edited by AlexKid; 02-11-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I think you have to recreate something simlar to childhood where you pick up your parents thoughts and emotions, and you have to immerse yourself in that on a daily basis till it becomes part of your unconscious

I think if you listened to a very motivated confident person talk everyday you will pick it up yourself to a certain extent.

If you hang around a very negative or happy person alot you may pick it up also
        Last edited by AlexKid; 02-11-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Man im good just pull this stuff out of my knowledge base and put it together

Comment

Affirmations may actually work you will probably have to wait till about a months time of saying it everyday before it really does work though, once its a habit its unconscious once its unconscious it will produce a big emotion? Or a repetitive small does of a positive emotion?

You wanna fill your auto pilot self talk with as much positive stuff as possible, will ask my shrink about this

Will be much harder to stop the negative st you already have from childhood, but you can lessen its affect if you cram positive stuff in there

Also maybe you could use purposefully countering positive thoughts to nullify and hopefully replace the negative thoughts
            Last edited by AlexKid; 02-11-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I would suggest you read self help books and listen to motivating speeches everyday
              30 minutes a day reading books like think and grow rich and rich dad poor dad is great
              30 minutes listening to speeches and seminars
              We are surrounded by information at a click of a button

If you want to change your thought process, you need to create a habit
              I'd suggest taking the time you spend writing on boxingscene to a bunch of kids (mostly) and transfer that time listening to great people like Tony Robbins, les Brown, zig ziglar, Norman Vincent peale etc

Anyone can learn to train their thoughts
              But you need to be surrounded with it daily, to create that habit

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                I would suggest you read self help books and listen to motivating speeches everyday
                30 minutes a day reading books like think and grow rich and rich dad poor dad is great
                30 minutes listening to speeches and seminars
                We are surrounded by information at a click of a button

If you want to change your thought process, you need to create a habit
                I'd suggest taking the time you spend writing on boxingscene to a bunch of kids (mostly) and transfer that time listening to great people like Tony Robbins, les Brown, zig ziglar, Norman Vincent peale etc

Anyone can learn to train their thoughts
                But you need to be surrounded with it daily, to create that habit

repeating what I said as if it were your own content is not going to p me off, try listening to never gonna give you up and friday daily so you can have mor eof that annoying emotional content inside you, all im getting is I was bullied at school help me feel better
                Last edited by AlexKid; 02-11-2017, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  repeating what I said as if it were your own content is not going to p me off, try listening to never gonna give you up and friday daily so you can have mor eof that annoying emotional content inside you, all im getting is I was bullied at school help me feel better
                  To be honest I didn't really read what you wrote.
                  Just vaguely skimmed through it.
                  I've seen you write stuff like this over and over.. and thought I'd give you some of my time to help

I'll tell you, what I said is neither your content or mine
                  This type of process has been passed on many times
                  It's no secret

Undoubtedly, Sounds like you have made up your mind so no point in trying to help

Hope you find what your looking for buddy

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                    To be honest I didn't really read what you wrote.
                    Just vaguely skimmed through it.
                    I've seen you write stuff like this over and over.. and thought I'd give you some of my time to help

I'll tell you, what I said is neither your content or mine
                    This type of process has been passed on many times
                    It's no secret

Undoubtedly, Sounds like you have made up your mind so no point in trying to help

Hope you find what your looking for buddy
                    Any1 that recommends Tony Robbins is either a troll or a ****** and since trolls use time so unwisely they could also be classified as ******ed

Comment

Working...
                    X