Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can pacman just fight the #1 at 140 or 147 and then retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can pacman just fight the #1 at 140 or 147 and then retire?

I like watching him fight but I think he needs one more mega fight and then hang em up.

The problem is he's still able to beat top 5 welterweights even at this stage in his career.

WHy not a mega fight with Crawford and then hand em up?

Other wise we're just going to see match ups with Jeff Horns and varges for the next 2 years.

Comment

While I agree with you, as long as Arum can make money selling Pac against other guys that won't beat him the Crawford fight won't happen. Australia,China,U.K. Or wherever he could probably still bring in some decent cash...he loses to Crawford and it's probably over.

Comment

He can/should retire at any time. Fighting top comp gets riskier all the time when you're on the backside of your career, and few actually care about him fighting the likes of Horn. Imagine how bad his career ends if he happened to lose to one of these low-level guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          He can/should retire at any time. Fighting top comp gets riskier all the time when you're on the backside of your career, and few actually care about him fighting the likes of Horn. Imagine how bad his career ends if he happened to lose to one of these low-level guys.
          Just one more huge fight, preferably Crawford then he should retire.

Comment

He could have stayed retired and been perfectly fine

Comment

Money, money, money.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                Money, money, money.
                pacman don't fight for money, he fights for his people. Unless it's Terrence Crawford then he fights for money lmao...

Comment

Money is the problem. They'll fight Crawford but they see the risk and want to get every last buck for it.

I wouldn't really expect Manny to fight the likes of Crawford at this stage, but if he's still hanging around then he should be fighting real guys that are relevant. They can't expect people to watch the Horn fight just because he's Manny Pacquiao.

I think it will happen. Because he won't keep doing camps for the likes of Jeff Horn.

Comment

I think he would beat Crawford at 140 or 147. Pacquiao should retire for his health as Mayweather has done. As long as he keeps winning and enjoying boxing he may stick around for a year or two more.

Comment

Working...
                    X