No announcement yet.

Prime SOG mauls Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    What you smoking dude? Ward is not old, lol. He got worked over, out punched, and dropped. He offered everything he could and looked like schit. Time to lay off da kool aid because that schit has got you all twisted.
    What does age have to do with anything? I'm talking about quality of opposition and the mental aspect of it all.

I don't care what sport you play, you take a 2-3 year break you're not going to be the same especially in boxing. Going from Brand to Kovalev is essentially like an athlete playing an exhibition game then going straight to a championship game, while that team you're playing had a full season to prepare.

Ward went from his competition eventually increasing to P4P quality opponents, to a sudden drop off when he took his break. Even Ward agrees, you haven't seen him at his best, this may have been the fight that knocked off the rust.

Comment

you could score kov-ward 11-1 kov before you score it for ward. it was a truly terrible decision. he won 1 round clear the entire fight. i dont see how prime ward does much better. maybe 2 clear rounds and gets a 120-108 decision win?

Comment

Working...
      X